Kamara does not make the 1st player miss anymore. (1 Viewer)

Those high ankle sprains aren’t a joke. It wasn’t fully healed after that short amount of time, and therefore every practice and every game he plays in is furthering/longing his injury. He will be like this for the rest of this Saints’ season so we will have to just deal with it

Yes he’s def not right. And hasn’t been. IMO. Injuries I think. Hope that’s all it is.

I said this in another post... he is no better than Cadet was for us at this point. Murray is the better back now.

He’s not been himself but man that’s rough lol. Cadet was fringe at best. Couldn’t stand him as a player. Like TLL bad. On TLL just thought about it...the little fella we have now is what we thought we had in TLL lol.

Ya know a few of us have mentioned this for a while now - then he has a few “pop” plays and you think oh okay maybe he is starting to get back into the groove... it never seems to stick though... something definitely isnt right whether its still the injury lingering or something mentally who knows- hopefully though he pulls through it and gets his groove back.

There was a few plays where im used to him just blowing by / through guys for big gains and then it doesnt happen and im a little stunned.

Ya know a few of us have mentioned this for a while now - then he has a few “pop” plays and you think oh okay maybe he is starting to get back into the groove... it never seems to stick though... something definitely isnt right whether its still the injury lingering or something mentally who knows- hopefully though he pulls through it and gets his groove back.

There was a few plays where im used to him just blowing by / through guys for big gains and then it doesnt happen and im a little stunned.

Good points. I saw one vintage AK play today.

Yes he’s def not right. And hasn’t been. IMO. Injuries I think. Hope that’s all it is.
Injury mixed with hesitation to really test that injury. I know I broke my ankle years ago and I played softball and it was over a year before I felt comfortable really testing it out. Granted I am not a pro NFL player but you get the idea.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom