Kamara does not make the 1st player miss anymore. (1 Viewer)

Kamara is wasted. He's aged way to fast. Looks like a beached porpoise. Trade hin for a fifth, of Jack Daniels that is.

Down to reality. He's banged up, being out there is a show of toughness and team commitment. Hope we resign him for 5 more years. Great kid, great teammate, great leader!

Is it possible that defenses know how to scheme for him now ? It seems to me that the production started declining even before his injury going back to the last few games in 2018.

I think that’s def part of it. Whether it be that, an injury, or something mental...or a combination of all of it...something is amiss.

You can see it on the sweeps and screens. He doesn't have the burst and elusiveness. He's not getting low anymore. The times he does pull out a long run and hurdles someone I feel like he's testing it then gets cold. Getting cold makes the aches return because he's still got some inflammation in his knee or ankle. He should have sat but with the playoff race as close as it is, I'm not going to be surprised if they keep him in. Murray should be the feature back until teams shut him down but don't count on that.

The other thing is, SP keeps calling for plays where AK runs up the gut. Why? Give those calls to Murray. It's frustrating as all get out but it is what it is. Trust the coaches as much as you can at this point and hope a healthy team makes it to the playoffs.

9ers had Kamara’s number today. As someone said 9ers defense too fast to bounce it outside. Murray is a beast when healthy, which he is now. Love CSP but his stubbornness to keep tossing Kamara the ball to break it outside as opposed to giving the ball to #28 up the middle was frustrating.

You can see it on the sweeps and screens. He doesn't have the burst and elusiveness. He's not getting low anymore. The times he does pull out a long run and hurdles someone I feel like he's testing it then gets cold. Getting cold makes the aches return because he's still got some inflammation in his knee or ankle. He should have sat but with the playoff race as close as it is, I'm not going to be surprised if they keep him in. Murray should be the feature back until teams shut him down but don't count on that.

The other thing is, SP keeps calling for plays where AK runs up the gut. Why? Give those calls to Murray. It's frustrating as all get out but it is what it is. Trust the coaches as much as you can at this point and hope a healthy team makes it to the playoffs.

Great post. I do not understand AK up the gut at all.

9ers had Kamara’s number today. As someone said 9ers defense too fast to bounce it outside. Murray is a beast when healthy, which he is now. Love CSP but his stubbornness to keep tossing Kamara the ball to break it outside as opposed to giving the ball to #28 up the middle was frustrating.
Cost us a score at least I'd say.

He is still not 100% and the 9ers were dead set on stopping him. Many times he got the ball, it was a lost cause to begin with, and not because of him, but they were just that set on limiting him. Why Payton kept choosing to give it to him is beyond me, especially considering Murray was having such success.

He is still not 100% and the 9ers were dead set on stopping him. Many times he got the ball, it was a lost cause to begin with, and not because of him, but they were just that set on limiting him. Why Payton kept choosing to give it to him is beyond me, especially considering Murray was having such success.
Especially since they seemed to have extra help on him all game just to shut him down. It opened up so many plays for other guys. He should have been a decoy unless wide freaking open.

The good news out of this is I thought Kamara was setting up to be a hold out for next season, now he doesn't have the leverage. Bad news is he might as well be holding out the way he is playing. We just need to use him as a decoy more often and feed Murray more.

It wouldnt shock me if Ingram texted Murray after we abandoned him late in the game "now you know why I left"
YES!!!! Now, Ingram is being featured as a starter; we're misusing these guys. Anyone notice that Drew was rubbing his arm at the end of the game? More runs would probably help with that.

he one of my favorite players but it seems like hes not all in anymore.. possibly saving himself until he gets paid? hes due for a new contract after this season..
We're in the midst of a superbowl run if that's the case (which I don't believe it is) then we don't need him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom