Kamara does not make the 1st player miss anymore. (1 Viewer)

I been saying this for 3 weeks now, If it's Injuries you would think he would think twice before going airborne, I know he was really upset when 22 went to the ravens I was told he took that kinda hard..... Even in interviews he doesn't have the energy he had when 22 and him were doing them....

I’d forgotten about that leap. That was impressive and silly if he is hampered. You’re right. I also agree totally on him missing Mark.

LM has been great but man we had something with Mark more than just an RB, being close as heck with AK their energy....and Mark just generally being a spark plug.

I would say slow your roll bud! People get that! The question is. Is it the injuries, or is it not? Something is just off. No one has committed to any reason, but simply saying something is not right. So chill.

Then why keep asking the same question and bringing up the same point that has been brought up a dozen times already? The something that is off is that he is dealing with an injury that will affect his play for the rest of the season.

Why do you think a high ankle sprain is referred to as "the dreaded high ankle sprain"? It's obvious that he's not 100% and he hasn't been for a while now. He was injured before the Jacksonville game and shouldn't have played that week.

He lacks the burst and elusiveness that he's depended on his entire career and the thing that sucks the most is that type of injury can take anywhere from 8 weeks to 6 months to fully heal properly and that's very unlikely with Kamara playing in and competing in NFL games every Sunday.

Then why keep asking the same question and bringing up the same point that has been brought up a dozen times already? The something that is off is that he is dealing with an injury that will affect his play for the rest of the season.

Why do you think a high ankle sprain is referred to as "the dreaded high ankle sprain"? It's obvious that he's not 100% and he hasn't been for a while now. He was injured before the Jacksonville game and shouldn't have played that week.

He lacks the burst and elusiveness that he's depended on his entire career and the thing that sucks the most is that type of injury can take anywhere from 8 weeks to 6 months to fully heal properly and that's very unlikely with Kamara playing in and competing in NFL games every Sunday.

I agree that he seems to still be nicked, but why attempt that acrobatic jump on a bum ankle?

Kamara will be on some other team in 2021.

And if we play our cards right, maybe 2020 and we move up in the draft to get our QB.

Obviously he is still not 100%. A blind man watching the past few weeks could see that. All this other speculation is for the birds.

I agree that he seems to still be nicked, but why attempt that acrobatic jump on a bum ankle?

My Dad trained racehorses for the last 50 years of his life and the one part of the business that I always had a hard time dealing with was when a horse would break down and would have to be euthanized.

I saw it happen more times than I could count that a horse would continue to try to run on a broken leg. Adrenaline, training, or just by nature or for whatever reason they did it. I think the same thing applies to Kamara trying to hurdle defensive players.

Whether it's the knee or the ankle that is slowing him down the fact of the matter is that it has slowed him down to less than super human because we all know how great he is when he's healthy.

The thing that sucks the most is that he more than likely won't be fully 100% for the rest of the season.

My Dad trained racehorses for the last 50 years of his life and the one part of the business that I always had a hard time dealing with was when a horse would break down and would have to be euthanized.

I saw it happen more times than I could count that a horse would continue to try to run on a broken leg. Adrenaline, training, or just by nature or for whatever reason they did it. I think the same thing applies to Kamara trying to hurdle defensive players.

Whether it's the knee or the ankle that is slowing him down the fact of the matter is that it has slowed him down to less than super human because we all know how great he is when he's healthy.

The thing that sucks the most is that he more than likely won't be fully 100% for the rest of the season.
If a few weeks would help, they should shut him down for a few weeks.

If this is what he can be the rest of the way, then they maybe they should still shut him down, or use him sparingly and go to Murray.

How do you value his contract after this?

Not to be that guy.. but is it me or does Kamara not seem happy lately. When was the last time he looked excited about playing? I just hope something isnt wrong where hes not happy in NOLA.
He seemed like old-Kamara when he hurdled the defender (which I wish he wouldn't do).

Look, I believe two things are happening:
1. Teams are scheming to defend against Kamara. They are not scheming to defend against Murray (yet).
2. Kamara is NOT 100%. He is still extremely good, but not like 2018 Kamara. We need to feature Murray a bit more, and spare Kamara further injury.

Know what you mean. Spent half of my childhood on a horse ranch. I thought it may be adrenaline too. Wish they’d just shut him down.

Not to be that guy.. but is it me or does Kamara not seem happy lately. When was the last time he looked excited about playing? I just hope something isnt wrong where hes not happy in NOLA.

Many of us are worried about that. Wondering if Mark leaving is still hitting him hard.

If a few weeks would help, they should shut him down for a few weeks.

If this is what he can be the rest of the way, then they maybe they should still shut him down, or use him sparingly and go to Murray.

How do you value his contract after this?

I think he's just as valuable and as great as he ever has been but the fact remains that he is dealing with an injury that has slowed him down considerably by his standards, We all know how great he is when he's healthy but he's not healthy right now and hasn't been for a while................since before the Jacksonville game.

Anyone who has ever had a knee injury or an ankle injury knows how painful it is to walk and go about your everyday routine so can you imagine being an NFL running back?

Put kamara on a shelf for 4 weeks.
Or take him out of the backfield and line him up in the slot. Let murray and Washington smash it.
The only thing he's doing well lately is decoy duty.

Yep if he isn’t right and I don’t think he is, rest him until the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom