Kamara extended! (5yrs/$77M) [merged] (2 Viewers)

Actually almost 13 mil/yr

Keeps AK a Saint through 2026 if I'm not mistaken. So it's 6 years for 77 million and some change.

Where you getting your #s from? I read we keep him through 2025. It's 15 a year.

So if we can sign Latt and Ram, we will have a WR, RB, LT, RT, DE, CB, K, P, and 45 rookies and UDFA's next year? :)

• 1LOL
Reactions: MV2
5_FOB9kd4JW-uJr4C_ogFE37zdmWbgX2Q7Wn4SZghoTM-Jadsdqqgzt0vxa3lvM3G_eNSfChq-IllkGj4o7nZ_qgJog95vQLs_UnopcHicOA7WbUXnqwsEoG-3fD1lgh2b0wVQ

Now it's stacks of $$.

It is through 2025. My bad. That still 6 years for 77 million and some change. 12.8 mill per year. 15 mil per year in new money. But overall... 12.8 mill.

I feel ya, if we take into account this year. For sure.

The only NFL boycott I’m interested in learning more about is Mickey Loomis’s apparent boycott of the salary cap. Where are we getting all this money from!?

Seriously though, glad to see that this is sorted. Such a brilliant, dynamic player when healthy. Well deserved AK41.
The way GMs have been doling out deals doesn't seem like a shrinking cap is going to occur. NFL owners must know they are about to get big money from TV and gambling

The way GMs have been doling out deals doesn't seem like a shrinking cap is going to occur. NFL owners must know they are about to get big money from TV and gambling
Yeah. They seem to know something we don’t.

Great move. Mickey Loomis and Khai Harley continue to be an amazing combo for us. Next up: Marshon and Ramcyzk.

The wildcard will be Marcus. If he plays lights out on a contract year, things will really get interesting.

Yeah. They seem to know something we don’t.
I think what we will see is soft cap and a hard cap.

Soft cap at 175 million. Then, a hard cap at 198 million. Possibly a one year luxury tax system implemented.

That or just 198 million cap borrowing from from future years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom