Kamara injuries (1 Viewer)

los226

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Do y’all think that Kamara will get back to being pre-injury Kamara this season?

Murray was doing very well when he was the feature back and if Kamara needed more time to heal, then I don’t understand why he didn’t get more time off. The way the Saints limited Kamara in the first half of the ATL game tells me that he’s still hurt and it seemed as much with the eye test when he had the ball in his hands.

The Saints need Kamara back as soon as possible, but they need the real Kamara back and not this shell of himself. If he’s playing hurt, then I don’t see him healing up while playing through it. What are your thoughts on the situation?

Kamara past his prime. He'll probably still be good but never at those preseason prediction Team M.V.P award levels.

Idk about all that lol! He looked like classic Kamara weeks one-three to me. Even Pete Carroll didn’t think he was that good until he saw him live in week three. I think the injuries have really hampered him.

High ankle sprains are 4-8 week injuries. There has been a recent push to try to get these guys back sooner with bracing (or in Alabama’s case, performing idiotic surgical procedures). Kamara is now about 4 weeks removed from his injury...so he should probably start to look like his old self soon (much like Barkley)...assuming he’s doesn’t reinjure or get a compensatory injury (which is a real possibility).

Idk about all that lol! He looked like classic Kamara weeks one-three to me. Even Pete Carroll didn’t think he was that good until he saw him live in week three. I think the injuries have really hampered him.
No doubt he'll still be good but I think those video game moves he performed on a regular might be done. Tomorrow's game will be a big indicator.

Kamara past his prime. He'll probably still be good but never at those preseason prediction Team M.V.P award levels.
giphy.gif

He didn't look like a healthy Kamara last week. Maybe he was out there more as a decoy but who knows.
Who knows exactly lower body injuries are tricky. Kamara relies on those ankles and knees for those quick twist and balances that thwart defenders. He still can catch a ball effectively.

Yeah cool love it. You and whoohoosaint and someone else I can't bother decided to put a clown face and those other dumb emoticons that exist on my post great got it. Rather than explain your counterpoint you go childish. Never once have I face palmed, falcon birdied someone or clowned someone one on a post.

Last edited:
High ankle sprains are 4-8 week injuries. There has been a recent push to try to get these guys back sooner with bracing (or in Alabama’s case, performing idiotic surgical procedures). Kamara is now about 4 weeks removed from his injury...so he should probably start to look like his old self soon (much like Barkley)...assuming he’s doesn’t reinjure or get a compensatory injury (which is a real possibility).
Idiotic surgical procedures? Huuuummm...are you a doctor? Good lord.

Why do you consider these surgeries idiotic? Alabama isn't the first to implement and they've become pretty common:

Kamara injuries was a case waiting to happen. Kamara was our joker back who could also run between the tackles.

During most of Payton's entire tenure, we always rotated 3 running backs. During the last 3 seasons that number has decreased to 2.

I honestly have no idea why the Saints decided to run him like he's a straight up power back and not get him any help.

If this trend continues, it will cut his career short. He's not built to take that pounding!

When many people thought that Ingram walking wouldn't be an issue because Kamara was capable of being an every down back I thought and said that if he was over used it would be detrimental to him and would wear him down......………......…....and I was railed for it.

This is just the beginning because all of those wicked hits that Kamara seems to brush off so easily begin to take their toll.

The Saints have two other very capable backs who can take the between the tackles pounding but for whatever reason they don't use them or get away from using them when Kamara is available.

For the life of me I can't figure out why Sean Payton hasn't figured out a way to get Dwayne Washington more involved in the offense cause when he gets on a roll he's a beast carrying the ball!! I know he may not be a great receiver or pass blocker but when he runs the ball positive plays happen more often than not!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom