Kamara joins NASCAR as Growth and Engagement Advisor (1 Viewer)

Well, here is what it is about:

Thanks good article. On another note I was surprised to hear Alvin pronounce his last name "Kuh-mah-ruh" because in one of his first interviews when speaking of it, he said his mom said "Kuh-mah-ruh" but he said "Kuh-ma-ruh." All this time that's how I have been saying it, as have many others.

Guess I have to start saying it the way he did on this interview.

Anyhow... that's pretty cool of Nascar. Seems like Alvin is quite the businessman, what with his juice bars and now this. Glad to see he's got a good head on his shoulders.

Congratulations Alvin! šŸ‘

Growth and Engagement Advisor??? Dont think they can come up with something that sounds more made up than that.....
Considering the 4:00 AM reruns of Home Movies on Adult Swim get better ratings, NASCAR can use all the help it can get.

Considering the 4:00 AM reruns of Home Movies on Adult Swim get better ratings, NASCAR can use all the help it can get.
God I don't think I've seen that show in at least 15 years. Used to love it back in high school 20 years ago.

The TV ratings have actually improved over the last couple of months. At the beginning of the year their ratings were the lowest in decades. It is more about getting people in the seats than TV for NASCAR anyway. That is where it makes its money when 100,000 fans are at the races. NASCAR is trying to expand its audience with African Americans the same thing that Harley-Davidson has been doing over the last half dozen years or so.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom