Kamara on flea flicker..... (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Throws it back to Drew with the overhanded toss....Hahahaha!

Now AK is the absolute MAN.....but that jacked that play up as it was too slow on the return and allowed the defender to get to TQS.

Well maybe I was seeing it from a different angle, but it looked to me like Drew threw a dime and TQS flat out dropped it.

Agreed 100%. Dude got caught with his hand in the cookie jar worrying more about looking downfield to run with the ball for a TD than actually securing the catch in the first place.

A bit off topic but Kamara looked tired and banged up to me....

Hope we can give him a bit of rest before the playoff

Agreed 100%. Dude got caught with his hand in the cookie jar worrying more about looking downfield to run with the ball for a TD than actually securing the catch in the first place.

It looked right in his breadbasket too- the soft spot. Dropped a TD pass against Dallas too last week. He flashes greatness from time to time, runs his routes good, but he needs to work on that case of the dropsies. Maybe Colston should show up at practice and give him a few pointers.

As badly as we need some alternate receivers to get involved in the offense (besides Thomas), Smith needs to realize that his drops are not being missed by coach Payton. He needs to take advantage of his opportunities while we are desperate for some reliable receivers. Smith has some good skills, but ultimately if Payton can't trust Smith's hands in those critical situations, he may start seeing less time on the field, especially as some of these other guys start to develop some rapport with Drew.

TQS catches that with his hands instead of his stomach, it's a completed catch.

TQS bobbled it and didn’t see the safety coming up field. I think it was a combo of not having a clean catch and then a perfectly timed hit by a defender TQS never saw.

As for the toss from Kamara, it was fine. Didn’t appear to take any more time than an underhand toss. The play was a perfect call and up until the TQS drop, it was all great.

A bit off topic but Kamara looked tired and banged up to me....

Hope we can give him a bit of rest before the playoff

He's looked that way for several games imo. I don't know if he is tired...if it is a mental issue...or if he has been gun-shy.

He's looked that way for several games imo. I don't know if he is tired...if it is a mental issue...or if he has been gun-shy.
Maybe he's been hitting the AirHeads really hard since he received his own flavor. :scratch:

I think some of them might try to overachieve and make a TD out of any play where they think they have even the slightest glimmer of hope in doing so. Probably because they know MT13 is the undisputed #1 WR on the team and they might be worrying about being let go since none of them have anything significant on their NFL resume yet.

I'm not apologizing for them but pointing out where I think the poor decision making might be coming from.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom