Kamara on Pace for 2-Point Conversion NFL Record (1 Viewer)

MTDB1983

Very Banned
Reaction score

I had no idea. And when you look at the players trailing him by 1, they are all QBs and WRs. That’s incredible.

Best goal line back in the league.

He is so difficult to bring down in space and in traffic, breaks tackles so well with his squat/hand to the ground move, and has an amazing nose for the end zone, not to mention having one of the most brilliant play-callers in the history of the league designing plays for him...there is no coincidence that he is on pace for a record like this. I have never seen a guy like him that has mastered the art of making tacklers slide right off of him. Even when he goes down, he's brilliant at simply not allowing his knees to touch the ground.

He is so difficult to bring down in space and in traffic, breaks tackles so well with his squat/hand to the ground move, and has an amazing nose for the end zone, not to mention having one of the most brilliant play-callers in the history of the league designing plays for him...there is no coincidence that he is on pace for a record like this. I have never seen a guy like him that has mastered the art of making tacklers slide right off of him. Even when he goes down, he's brilliant at now allowing his knees to touch the ground.

His core strength and balance is ridiculous.

That's what made Pierre so special. His hip strength to sling would be tackler off.

Kamara might even be stronger then Pierre. While being faster and quicker.

This dude is special, and I'm looking forward to watching him separate himself from the rest of the league this year.

I fully expect him to take another leap this season!

I had no idea that there was a record

Until this thread I had given zero thought to who had the most 2 point conversions

His core strength and balance is ridiculous.

That's what made Pierre so special. His hip strength to sling would be tackler off.

Kamara might even be stronger then Pierre. While being faster and quicker.

This dude is special, and I'm looking forward to watching him separate himself from the rest of the league this year.

I fully expect him to take another leap this season!
Not to mention the most important attribute that Kamara has special skill in: intelligence. The guy throttles up and down based on his scan of the field, accurately diagnoses where defensive players will be and manages to put himself in the perfect position to elude. It seems like he sees the field like an owl.

Not to mention the most important attribute that Kamara has special skill in: intelligence. The guy throttles up and down based on his scan of the field, accurately diagnoses where defensive players will be and manages to put himself in the perfect position to elude. It seems like he sees the field like an owl.

Absolutely, hes special man

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom