Kamara on pace for monster season. (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He is on pace 32 Total Tds around 1500 yards recieving with 144 receptions and 830 yards rushing with a 4.9 avg.

Its early but the Kamara contract is looking to be a big bargain so far.

He is on pace 32 Total Tds around 1500 yards recieving with 144 receptions and 830 yards rushing with a 4.9 avg.

Its early but the Kamara contract is looking to be a big bargain so far.
Except that it will be shrouded by the epic failure of a defense that can't help their team win despite our offense averaging over 29 points per game. :covri:

I like that he's only getting a small amount of carries.....he seems to avoid big hits alot better receiving in space than running it.

He could never touch the ball and still have a huge influence....the defense has to key on him so heavy.

He is what we thought he was when we payed him. Several of our drives were all him. His patient running style and balance make tackling him a whole team effort. When CGM comes back I truly believe our offense will be fine. Not 2012 great but fine nine the less. Our defense has to get more disciplined. There is some hope there too because we know we have talent over there and Dennis Allen’s defenses have shown again and again to start slow and get stronger.

Except that it will be shrouded by the epic failure of a defense that can't help their team win despite our offense averaging over 29 points per game. :covri:

And a offense with no passing game.

Our passing game is statistically among the best in the league.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... you mean ' no loooooooooonnnnng passing game'. :rolleyes:

More like middle of the pack statistically.

And no, I don't mean a loooooooooonnnnng passing game. I mean a shooooooooooorrrrrrt and inteeeeeermeeeediiiiiiiiaaate passing game. We are not even a dink and dunk offense right now, all we do is -1 yard passes and hope for YAC.

Should be in the MVP conversation but we all know it's going to a QB.
We’d have to win out and the Seahawks, Packers, Ravens, Chiefs, Bucs, and Bills have 4 or more losses for AK to get consideration.

More like middle of the pack statistically.

And no, I don't mean a loooooooooonnnnng passing game. I mean a shooooooooooorrrrrrt and inteeeeeermeeeediiiiiiiiaaate passing game. We are not even a dink and dunk offense right now, all we do is -1 yard passes and hope for YAC.
Then I'd be worried for the Packers. They had 271 to our 275 yards passing last night.

Or maybe it didn't matter as much because they brought a defense with them to the game.

Then I'd be worried for the Packers. They had 271 to our 275 yards passing last night.

Or maybe it didn't matter as much because they brought a defense with them to the game.

What defense they brought? Their defense is as bad as ours, but they have an offense and we have a Kamara. I would be worried about Packers defense, giving up scores to a offense with no passing game.

What defense they brought? Their defense is as bad as ours, but they have an offense and we have a Kamara. I would be worried about Packers defense, giving up scores to a offense with no passing game.
I'm sure they are MUCH more worried about finishing behind in the passing stats to a team with "no passing game". Hopefully they can right their ship soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom