Kamara or Barkley (1 Viewer)

Thedane

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm sitting with the 7th pick, and according to my mock draft, I am going to sit with the decision of choosing Kamara or Barkley. I'm kinda hesitant of Kamara due to my obvious bias towards him and that I might overrate him?

Kamara is, of course, a unique talent but will he be able to replicate his production from last year? He shares the backfield with Ingram, although not in the first four matches, whereas Barkley is going to be all out fed the ball on almost every opportunity. So who would you recommend?

And also; Do you have any cool names for a team name? Anything that trolls a rival or something that pays homage to the Saints.
WHO DAT

You may not have a choice as Kamara is the consensus #6 pick in most mocks.

If the league is PPR then go Kamara if possible. If not, Barkley may be better, especially during fantasy playoff time.

One of my leagues is PPR (1pt) and 2QB (6pt passing TD). On one of the pay toolkit sites I did a custom ranking based on league settings, Kamara came out #2.

He was 7th on that site's standard list. So I thought it was interesting that the custom settings moved him up to 2.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom