Kamara question (1 Viewer)

fdl16

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was at the game and didn't realize that Kamara had gone into the tent early in the game. Obviously he came back in, but for those with a better view, did he seem okay for the rest of the game? I worry about us overworking him until Ingram gets back because we have such a limited number of weapons on offense.

Obviously he went into the tent to power up. He became even more bad a** after that.

I heard it was wrist and knee. He got hit pretty good. I’m going to say he isn’t an every down back bc he is so elusive and veristile. Gotta save that body for the whole season. We NEED him. Him and Ingram complement each other.

he spun like he does and got popped pretty good - i thought it was going to be a back issue, but they said it was his leg
that was the series that ended up 1st and goal after the PI (im pretty sure) and so he came back in after staying out for 6-7 plays

We are going to run him into the dirt trying to have him bulldoze into the D line like that... he is not number 22.

Ingram’s absence is incredible watching the offense right now.

It’s not that we are missing Ingram

Jerome Bettis couldn’t run through the line right now.

It will come. they holes just aren’t there yet.

It was something on his right leg. He immediately came off the field and looked down with a trainer. Then reportedly went under the tent but came out and balled.
Basically he got dinged. We don't trust Gillislee enough to feed him the inside carries but he is slowly earning that trust.
Getting Ingram back with be a big boost for the Offense!

O-line could do better without a doubt (Peat isn't healthy), but Gillislee had lanes and went down at the slightest contact. Ingram would've gotten chunks off of those opportunities. Ingram also bursts through the line much faster, needing less space to make something happen.

He was limping a little bit, he probably just took a helmet to the leg or got rolled up on a little. It didn't seem to hurt him.

I thought Gillislee looked pretty decent. He had two pretty good runs called back because of holding that didn't really affect the play. He needs to step through those ankle tackles though. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts looking better as he figures out what's going on.

O-line could do better without a doubt (Peat isn't healthy), but Gillislee had lanes and went down at the slightest contact. Ingram would've gotten chunks off of those opportunities. Ingram also bursts through the line much faster, needing less space to make something happen.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Kamara has more ability to get small to get through a lane than Ingram does, and he has more burst speed as well. Ingram is great for shedding a body tackle or two and he's a great back ... but if there's a hole that a mouse could fart through, Kamara will find it and exploit it.

I'm not convinced our run game is better with Ingram right now, because our OL is doing run blocking like our 2012 OL.

they need to get hill more involved on offense, be it a reverse, decoy receiver, whatever, hes got too much speed to not warrant attention

I saw him get hurt, and I saw the Browns were putting more hot sauce on those hits (in Greg Williams fashion). I was worried he was going to be down for some time, so when I saw him come back in, and when he would run out of bounds after he saw defenders bearing down on him, I didn’t fault him. Live to fight another day.

mmmaybe
Ingram seems to have way more burst getting to the line, which would help plenty

I notice that most of our successful runs are between Ram and Warford
Kamara got stoned everytime we went between Unger and Warford

and did we ever try to run left?
did we respect Garrett so much we didn't even bother?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom