Kamara "tore his knee" vs Jacksonville (1 Viewer)

I still have the same question as i do in all these threads. THEN WHY NOT USE MURRAY?????
Yeah , reading this some will leap for joy (although we knew he was injured to a degree). But once u land from your leap u should feel horrible. Because Murray handling 80 percent of the running would have probably got us that elusive bye. So are we happy about the news for AK or glum realizing that CSP failed to make the call that a pee wee football coach would make without hesitation?
AK was not even a good decoy near end of season. Opponents knew that could of dust was losing 2 yards even if he did touch the ball. And yes, I need, we all need a healthy AK. He is a rare find.

Pay the man anyone who says any different is crazy . Kamara is built different and a rare breed. You have
Zeke ,Cook, Henry, Kamara,McCaffary,Chubb, Barkley, Carson, Ingram, A.Jones ,Hunt.

Off all named as a complete Pass catching, Rushing, Pass blocking and Score potential

AK would have to be Top 3

I still have the same question as i do in all these threads. THEN WHY NOT USE MURRAY?????

I've been asking the same question myself ever since Kamara was obviously playing the bigger portion of last season with an injury that made him a mere mortal.

The thing is though it doesn't matter if we question it......................Sean Payton is the one who needs to stand in front of a mirror and ask himself the same question!!

Lol, I remember people were saying to trade him
I was in favor of it ahead of a contract year. He wasn't listed in a lot of injury reports for his knee. Didn't think we would risk losing draft picks from the league for breaking those rules. Also surprised Payton allowed him to play , usually he shuts people down but instead he fed Kamara. The whole thing is weird.

couldn't have been that bad.. sp still ran him like nothing was wrong and gave him more carry's and snaps over a healthy Murray.

But, he missed Ingram. And he and Murray had issues co-existing. And he's moving to WR full-time, and if he doesn't, they're trading him.

🙄😂

The real issue of "Co-existing" was Murray and Payton's commitment to an old school run game. Murray has game breaking speed. Sadly, you only see it from the bench to the sideline.

Maybe Saints FO want to examine the knee before deciding on an extension (maybe they already did)?

With the NFL kickoff still 4 weeks away and the COVID cloud hovering over everyone's minds, Saints FO may wait till later this calendar year to consider a new deal for Kamara if there is no 2020 season.

I was in favor of it ahead of a contract year. He wasn't listed in a lot of injury reports for his knee. Didn't think we would risk losing draft picks from the league for breaking those rules. Also surprised Payton allowed him to play , usually he shuts people down but instead he fed Kamara. The whole thing is weird.
We all know that SP has a tendency to lock in on certain toys. He is enamored with AK41.....and rightfully so, he is a straight baller. However, he did shut AK41 down for a few games. Maybe AK41 requested to play after those few weeks????

perhaps not terrible but pedestrian by his own lofty standards. And he certainly didn't pass the eyeball test. He was just clearly not AK.
These things are true and I agree. But for people to say he "fell off" is a little unfair. Like I said, his numbers were pretty consistent minus the RZ touches and TDs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom