Kamara "tore his knee" vs Jacksonville (1 Viewer)

I knew Kamara wasn't quite right for much of last season, and I couldn't understand why Payton wasn't using Murray more. Let's hope Kamara stays healthy all of this season (and that there is a season).

wait, I thought we were sure he didn't care? had no passion? :eek:
No he missed Mark Ingram too much is what SR told me. Hahaha

Anyone who watched the games could see he wasn't PHYSICALLY normal. You don't lose your ability to cut because you are sad.

I will never let that go because it was one of the dumbest things I have read on any forum ever....lol

No he missed Mark Ingram too much is what SR told me. Hahaha

Anyone who watched the games could see he wasn't PHYSICALLY normal. You don't lose your ability to cut because you are sad.

I will never let that go because it was one of the dumbest things I have read on any forum ever....lol

Yeah all that talk about AK's play falling off due to his sadness was just a little too far out for me. When I think about some of the strange "insider information" I've read around here that one sticks out. The guy can't cut like he normally does because he's too sad about missing his friend? Lol what?

Not to mention the complaints over the way he kept running out of bounds after picking up first downs etc.

Almost as if coaches had instructed him, 'You're hurt, look after your body and avoid unnecessary contact as much as possible on every play'...

Just went back and watched that Jags game and the whole season, offensively, can be summed up in what I saw.

• We criminally underutilized Murray when he was picking up crazy 5.5 yards per carry!! In a game where Teddy struggled, we only ran Murray 8 times.

• Kamara was being over targeted. He's hurt, why force it to him?
Side Note - Love Teddy "two gloves", but man he holds on to the ball.
The panther's whole offense will be "Teddy, throw it to CMac...Teddy, hand it to CMac."

Fun Fact: In the week 13 loss to the 49ers, Latavius Murray had as many yards receiving as AK had rushing.

Murray - 2 rec, 25 yards
AK - 13 carries, 25 yards

Fun Fact: In the week 13 loss to the 49ers, Latavius Murray had as many yards receiving as AK had rushing.

Murray - 2 rec, 25 yards
AK - 13 carries, 25 yards
That isn’t a fair comparison. What about the carries/ypc Murray had compared to AK? Comparing a pass, which is usually racking up yards in the air to begin with, to a run that starts behind the LOS isn’t a fair comparison.

That isn’t a fair comparison. What about the carries/ypc Murray had compared to AK? Comparing a pass, which is usually racking up yards in the air to begin with, to a run that starts behind the LOS isn’t a fair comparison.

Murray had 7 carries for 69 yards, 2 catches for 25 yards

AK had 13 carries for 25 yards, 4 catches for 18 yards

I was trying to illustrate just how ineffective AK was in that game. I'm aware that a catch isn't the same as a rushing attempt.

Murray had 7 carries for 69 yards, 2 catches for 25 yards

AK had 13 carries for 25 yards, 4 catches for 18 yards

I was trying to illustrate just how ineffective AK was in that game. I'm aware that a catch isn't the same as a rushing attempt.
Ok gotchya. He was extremely ineffective and Murray was tearing it up. I’ll never understand why Payton never stuck with Murray when he was punishing defenses.

Ok gotchya. He was extremely ineffective and Murray was tearing it up. I’ll never understand why Payton never stuck with Murray when he was punishing defenses.

Yeah it was a bizarre situation. Murray was clearly the better option in that game but SP didn't ride the hot hand. The only thing that makes sense to me is that AK was such a huge part of the offense that taking him out would effect the entire game plan.

Yeah it was a bizarre situation. Murray was clearly the better option in that game but SP didn't ride the hot hand. The only thing that makes sense to me is that AK was such a huge part of the offense that taking him out would effect the entire game plan.
That is a possibility I didn’t think of. More of a decoy of sorts and had to “force” the ball to AK to keep defenses honest. I guess, Idk

AK41 played better his rookie year than he have the past 2 years. If injures are the reason....I am not sure he is built to be a full time RB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom