Kamara trip (1 Viewer)

Good general point by the OP, though -- get a TD early, players on both sides start thinking things, and the game could've gone completely differently.

Especially dinged as he is right now.
I wonder how many weeks Kamara is from being totally right? Not pre-season "right", but regular season dings-&-bumps "right".

Didn't we all kinda think he was healed up after three weeks of rest? I know high ankle sprains can linger, but still.

Good general point by the OP, though -- get a TD early, players on both sides start thinking things, and the game could've gone completely differently.

Totally agree. Also they had 6 firsts downs due to penalties. Ate up clock subsequently and beat us in TOP.

A big part of our success is winning TOP, and that’s over the years.

I wonder how many weeks Kamara is from being totally right? Not pre-season "right", but regular season dings-&-bumps "right".

Didn't we all kinda think he was healed up after three weeks of rest? I know high ankle sprains can linger, but still.

I didn’t think he was even back to the ‘expected’ regular season dinged level. Hope he’s able to get back to health sooner than later. Heck if he’s not right I’d even shelve him for the playoffs or at least lighten his load as Murray has proven quite capable of carrying the rock when AK is out. It also slows the game down when we are handing it to Murray 28 times. That helps TOP, rests the D....and correlates to wins. IMO.

Agreed it’s unfortunate that he tripped but I think had he not, Jones would have stopped him short anyways.
Drew was ready to throw that ball as soon as Kamara was breaking out, there is no way that Jones stops even a hobbled Kamara from getting to the endzone.

I dont know if he gets the TD. LB actually played it nicely. I need to see the replay again

Saquon Barkley also came back after 4 weeks and still doesn't look right. He only had 1 rushing yard against the Jets and looks like he doesn't have any explosion.

I fully believe Kamara was on a "pitch count" vs the Falcons and the coaching staff did not want him to go over a certain amount of snaps to limit the amount of stops, and cuts he would have had to make on that ankle.

I do believe can in fact change the tone of a game. Drew overthrowing Smith was a game changer type play. Had he been on target Smith would have scored and who knows what would have happened afterwards.

I do believe can in fact change the tone of a game. Drew overthrowing Smith was a game changer type play. Had he been on target Smith would have scored and who knows what would have happened afterwards.

Or Smith drops it and it adds to our frustrations.

Drew was ready to throw that ball as soon as Kamara was breaking out, there is no way that Jones stops even a hobbled Kamara from getting to the endzone.

Respectfully disagree. There’s def a way, Jones is a great athlete as is AK, and he had eyes on the play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom