[Merged] Kamara vs. Murray - Stat line says it ALL (1 Viewer)

kamara was amazing against seattle.. since then I dunno.. i think playcalling hasnt helped.. the outside runs with him and even Taysom never work

Kamara is playing himself out of a huge contract next year.

He needs to find his mojo fast or he’ll be getting his payday from a team like the Redskins that are desperate hoping to get 2017 Kamara and not 2019 Kamara.

Kamara is playing himself out of a huge contract next year.

He needs to find his mojo fast or he’ll be getting his payday from a team like the Redskins that are desperate hoping to get 2017 Kamara and not 2019 Kamara.
We can't sign him.

No way no how.

Not sure on AK, but I’ve pulled his stats before and truthfully he hasn’t been all that explosive since his rookie year, if we’re talking big plays. Here recently though he’s looked down right average. I thought an illustration of that came today when u compared how Harris easily dusted a SF defensive end when had him one-on-one in the open field and how Kamara got taken down behind the line by the same player in the same exact match up later in the game. Whatever special sauce Kamara had seems to be missing. He looks average. Just a guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom