Kamara wearing Niners gear (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, because we're fans of Brees and our Saints.
My. God.
please understand that you and other posters are the ones choosing to be upset about AK's wardrobe
and you're also narrowly defining what it means to be a fan of drew's
don't be shocked at others who are just pointing out that you're the one trying to frame the discussion in negative terms

please understand that you and other posters are the ones choosing to be upset about AK's wardrobe
and you're also narrowly defining what it means to be a fan of drew's
don't be shocked at others who are just pointing out that you're the one trying to frame the discussion in negative terms
No I'm shocked that several of you either are purposefully not reading my posts, or you're just creating a strawman, or you're just being trolls. I REPEATEDLY typed that I don't care what he wore. I also said I support him wearing it, and I support his right to protest any and all things he wants. The only problem I had was the TIMING of it. Would rather it not been that night. That was a time for celebration of a historical feat for our franchise, not politics. That and I hope it doesn't cause issues with the locker room. I'd have the same concerns if Drew wore a MAGA hat to a postgame interview on the night Mark becomes the franchise leading rusher.

No I'm shocked that several of you either are purposefully not reading my posts, or you're just creating a strawman, or you're just being trolls. I REPEATEDLY typed that I don't care what he wore. I also said I support him wearing it, and I support his right to protest any and all things he wants. The only problem I had was the TIMING of it. Would rather it not been that night. That was a time for celebration of a historical feat for our franchise, not politics. That and I hope it doesn't cause issues with the locker room. I'd have the same concerns if Drew wore a MAGA hat to a postgame interview on the night Mark becomes the franchise leading rusher.
when there is a tension between what someone says and what they do, it's best to believe what their heart lies in what they do
you clearly care about it now you're smart enough to frame it 'reasonable' terms
but your argument is not discernibly different that "i respect his right to protest, just not when i have a chance to see it or be effected by it in any way" you're still putting parameters on someone else's expression, describing it in your terms and imaging injury that have not been expressed

and i'm being straight with you - no strawman or trolling

I don't want to talk about this. I want the whole damn issue to die and just enjoy my team playing football.

You, my friend are the reason the protest take place. You, my friend, don't know what it's like to be stopped by cops in your own neighborhood, with your teenage son in the car, for no reason. The reason was supposedly because a car, like mine, was reported stolen....yeah right. You, my friend, don't know what it's like to have the cops called on your 13 year old son for being in someone's back yard, WHILE PLAYING GOLF. This is the injustice! You, my friend, appear to be divisive.

I've never had the authority to pull anyone over.............nor have I ever had to call the cops on anybody's kids.

So you can calmly FOH with that crybaby victim mentality. And quit pretending like you're the only person in life who has ever endured some form of hardship.

when there is a tension between what someone says and what they do, it's best to believe what their heart lies in what they do
you clearly care about it now you're smart enough to frame it 'reasonable' terms
but your argument is not discernibly different that "i respect his right to protest, just not when i have a chance to see it or be effected by it in any way" you're still putting parameters on someone else's expression, describing it in your terms and imaging injury that have not been expressed

and i'm being straight with you - no strawman or trolling
No, that is patently incorrect. I don't code my statements, there are no hidden meanings. I mean what I typed. I made the same statement several times which was pro AK, but it appears that you want to mold it to fit a narrative that you can argue against by making false assumptions.

I REPEATEDLY typed that I don't care what he wore.
You say that, but then you say:
The only problem I had was the TIMING of it.
So, you do care.
That and I hope it doesn't cause issues with the locker room.
The kneeling/Kaepernick saga has not caused an issue on any locker that anyone knows of. All the bickering is among fans.

I've never had the authority to pull anyone over.............nor have I ever had to call the cops on anybody's kids.

So you can calmly FOH with that crybaby victim mentality. And quit pretending like you're the only person in life who has ever endured some form of hardship.
this might be the most offensive thing i've read on this board in quite awhile
i understand bristling a bit at the accusation, but just defend yourself - don't prove his point 10x over

You say that, but then you say:

So, you do care.

The kneeling/Kaepernick saga has not caused an issue on any locker that anyone knows of. All the bickering is among fans.
You again are attack a false narrative by creating a straw man. I CARE about the celebration of a milestone and nothing distracting from it. The distraction was AK making a political statement. Once again it could have been some one wearing a MAGA hat and I'd have the same concern. Exactly, we don't KNOW of any problems this may have caused with other teams, but the possibility remains. Hopefully, the leadership on the roster can get everyone on the same page and say to AK, "Protest if you want, we'll support you brother." That way there are no issues, and we hopefully March to another SB. You are still making your own asinine inferences.

this might be the most offensive thing i've read on this board in quite awhile
i understand bristling a bit at the accusation, but just defend yourself - don't prove his point 10x over

Honestly, the guy came off as a complete joke..........someone portraying a gimmick online for attention and/or his own amusement. He's not someone I would take seriously enough to "defend myself"...........and if you think he's making a "point" with projecting his alleged injustices onto me (again, things I had absolutely nothing to do with, at any point in time)...........then he needs to present his point in less of a cheesy TV sitcom character type of way. Until then........as previously stated......and let me repeat it for clarity.......he can FOH with all that garbage he typed.

You again are attack a false narrative by creating a straw man. I CARE about the celebration of a milestone and nothing distracting from it. The distraction was AK making a political statement. Once again it could have been some one wearing a MAGA hat and I'd have the same concern. Exactly, we don't KNOW of any problems this may have caused with other teams, but the possibility remains. Hopefully, the leadership on the roster can get everyone on the same page and say to AK, "Protest if you want, we'll support you brother." That way there are no issues, and we hopefully March to another SB. You are still making your own asinine inferences.

There is no attack, there is no false narrative. I am simply pointing out that you say you don't care, but in the same breath you say you care, and in caps this time.

There was no distraction from the celebration. The celebration happened on the field before the half. The celebration had long ended, and everyone was going home.

Saying you'd feel the same if someone was wearing a MAGA hat doesn't make any difference. If Kamara (or anyone else) wore a MAGA hat before the game, during the game, after the game, I wouldn't care either. I watch the players play. Anything else, it's their business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom