Not open for further replies.
i can anticipate the response to this
it's the same one that's foisted at the argument about Native America genocide
the argument goes something like:
1. There were already warring tribes before europeans arrived
2. ??
3. ??
4. genocide/colonization is not so bad

it might be an oversimplification to say that Africa was all milk & honey before european invasion (esp since there wasn't really an "africa" then)
BUT
there is no narrative that exists now that does not involve colonization as a predominant reason for the state of many african nations atm

I srsly doubt the point you are trying to make, and within all honest I dispute those points.

Afrika by all means did have conflicts like all human beings during antiquity. However what the people of Afrika did to each other pre-European Invasion was nothing on the same scale as during and after European invasion.

I just wanna know do you guys really read history books or just the ones that are low browed and inaccurate?

I have a degree from a HBCU in African Art and African American History btw.

Im just tryna see how the info I have is more concise and how your info can be absolutely erroneous.

I srsly doubt the point you are trying to make, and within all honest I dispute those points.

Afrika by all means did have conflicts like all human beings during antiquity. However what the people of Afrika did to each other pre-European Invasion was nothing on the same scale as during and after European invasion.

I just wanna know do you guys really read history books or just the ones that are low browed and inaccurate?

I have a degree from a HBCU in African Art and African American History btw.

Im just tryna see how the info I have is more concise and how your info can be absolutely erroneous.
we are agreeing
not sure how you took what i wrote as 'dispute' to what you wrote

The hat is pure nonsense. Its Stupid.
He tried to create a spectacle and a distraction.

The hat is not stupid. You are ignorant as to what it means. It's not made to make fun of MAGA hats, rather it's just a play on those hats. But I'm not about to explain the meaning of it. The people it's meant for will understand it right away, becuase the sentiment of that hat is not something new. You are not one of those people. The end.

The hat is not stupid. You are ignorant as to what it means. It's not made to make fun of MAGA hats, rather it's just a play on those hats. But I'm not about to explain the meaning of it. The people it's meant for will understand it right away, becuase the sentiment of that hat is not something new. You are not one of those people. The end.

I don’t know for certain what it means other than he wants to make the continent of Africa home again. I have no problem with him wanting that or even taking steps to make it happen. The dumb part is that Africa is home to millions NOW and has been and will continue to be. It’s a huge continent.

I don’t know for certain what it means other than he wants to make the continent of Africa home again. I have no problem with him wanting that or even taking steps to make it happen. The dumb part is that Africa is home to millions NOW and has been and will continue to be. It’s a huge continent.

Stop trying to make it a literal, superficial translation.

Would those of you that have been insulting one another please self-delete your posts, and refrain from continuing to do so.

I can't deal with this at the moment because I have to get to work, but when I have time this evening I am going to come back to this thread, go through the entire thread, and issue infractions and possibly bans for any rule violating posts that are left up. Just sayin'!

Based on this comment from Andrus, and outside a couple self-deletes I've seen, some of you are continuing....

I'm closing the thread... at least for now.

It seems this is another one of those topics, like the anthem issue of last year that our fellow fans just can't talk about in a rational or respectful way. It's sad, but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom