Kamara (1 Viewer)

It is entirely possible he is playing hurt. I really doubt message board gurus know what is in his heart and in his head.
And it’s also entirely possible that the coaches have told him to go for the sidelines to avoid hits that would aggravate the injury. Do you all really think that a coach such as CSP would hesitate to bench someone that he didn’t feel was producing? Big picture here- be ready for the playoffs!

So far his production this season makes him trade bait worthy. We would not have missed him so far if he would have been out all year.
That's not fair. He was a HUGE part of the reason we won in Seattle. He looked practically like his old self @Tampa. But injuries are tricky things - and injuries can most definitely hamper your focus.

I want it to just be injury related too, but if he’s that banged how does he make that incredible leap, especially with knee and ankle being the injuries?

Because if his real problem is the ankle, running straight ahead is actually OK. It's cutting side to side that's so difficult, ask anybody who played basketball for a long time -- you can run on a treadmill, but you sure as hell aren't making any cuts. My sense is he was frustrated and desperate to make a play and that's all he had.

If AK is hurt he need sit his @$$ down and give somebody else a chance to play man. Get healthy come back 100. He isn't doing nobody any favors by playing and acting nonchalant like he is (Big Dot)

Because if his real problem is the ankle, running straight ahead is actually OK. It's cutting side to side that's so difficult, ask anybody who played basketball for a long time -- you can run on a treadmill, but you sure as hell aren't making any cuts. My sense is he was frustrated and desperate to make a play and that's all he had.

I agree. I played ball l, baseball basketball and football...I get that. Just the jump should srill hurt.

Kamara has blocked well this year and while agree that his body language is wanting, there are plenty of rah rah guys and he does not need to pla y that role. He's a quiet, intuitive, introspective dude who is also coming back from injury. And he had some nice plays on Sunday. SF was clearly keying on him and they are a great lateral defense. Let's see how he does Monday.

I don't think so OP. Kamara has never come across like that from what I have seen and read. I think he's banged up. I also think your assumption that he is playing half speed because of money is not only illogical, but insulting to a great guy's character.

He is nowhere close to being 100%, would not be surprised that he has some procedure after the season ends and we all go “well than explains it”.

Just a gut feeling. This kid plays hard. I don’t think he forgot how to play, or after coming out of an SEC school, he is just now having the “I don’t want yo get hurt thoughts”. He will be his old self when is is physically capable of doing so.

Cmac isn't exactly lowering the shoulder on defenders. I see no problem At all with the way these guys avoid direct impact shots.

Faulk did it.....LaDainian...etc

Kamara is still injured...It's as plain as day.

Sean needs to get Murray going and kamara is secondary....just like when Ingram was here.

Kamara‘s season started going down AFTER his injury. In the first few games, he was doing typical Neo/Matrix/AK alien type things.

Since the injury, like most humans, his game is starting to show cracks. As I stated in a thread a few games ago, Alvin can be AK in spurts; however, he can’t sustain that level throughout the game at 75% health. I think he is still our best option in the backfield in terms of matchup nightmares.

I want Murray to see way more touches as well, but to go as far as some of you with the, “bench him. He’s trade bait” — absolutely not.

I would like to add that this readiness to quickly give up on a guy who’s done nothing but play hard and be a team first person is very disappointing.

So, nobody’s feeling like they stepped into the way back machine? These AK threads read awfully similar to those endless, “start this RB over Mark” posts during the 2012, 2014-2016 era.

Season after season fans swore that the Khiry’s, Hightower’s, and Ivory’s were a better fit for our offense and should’ve been fed more than Ingram. Yet, coach continued to be his stubborn self and start MI.
Meanwhile, all of the aforementioned RB’s are out of the league or playing somewhere in obscurity.

Perhaps Murray can run the rock, but cannot pick up on blocking concepts to Sean’s standard. I’d rather have AK on the field, if it means Drew is protected from getting killed b/c our RB missed his blocking assignment.

I’m not saying that coach is infallible or that Murray shouldn’t get his number called way more than he has. I am saying that we don’t see all of the team’s daily moving parts from our home computer screens.

At the end of the day, I’m going to roll with the man that schemed a gameplan that hung 46 on the league’s top D and has consistently kept our offense in the top 10 for over a decade.

Kamara, will be fine... every week moving forward opens another window.

seriously... would you rather he wasn't in the line-up?

he'll show up as we finish the season, and roll through the playoffs.

I've noticed this all season. Not just after his injury this year. I was at the Los Angeles game. You could clearly see that he did not really want contact. He juked before he hit holes. He would go down after first contact. He would head to the sidelines as quickly as possible. Really, it reminds me of the frustration with Reggie Bush avoiding contact. He rarely hits the line now like he's shot out of a cannon. That was his signature his first two seasons.

So, nobody’s feeling like they stepped into the way back machine? These AK threads read awfully similar to those endless, “start this RB over Mark” posts during the 2012, 2014-2016 era.

Season after season fans swore that the Khiry’s, Hightower’s, and Ivory’s were a better fit for our offense and should’ve been fed more than Ingram. Yet, coach continued to be his stubborn self and start MI.
Meanwhile, all of the aforementioned RB’s are out of the league or playing somewhere in obscurity.

Perhaps Murray can run the rock, but cannot pick up on blocking concepts to Sean’s standard. I’d rather have AK on the field, if it means Drew is protected from getting killed b/c our RB missed his blocking assignment.

I’m not saying that coach is infallible or that Murray shouldn’t get his number called way more than he has. I am saying that we don’t see all of the team’s daily moving parts from our home computer screens.

At the end of the day, I’m going to roll with the man that schemed a gameplan that hung 46 on the league’s top D and has consistently kept our offense in the top 10 for over a decade.

Why did Sean Payton get Adrian Peterson if Mark Ingram was performing so well? He obviously got AD to light a fire under Ingram and guess what? It worked! Ingram became a much better back after AD got here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom