Kamara's juggle catch (1 Viewer)

I love what the announcer said. Something like, "That would be a great catch for any top WR in the league." Kamara is a freak and I didn't want to pay him $12 mil plus per year on a long-term contract. Glad SP is running the team - lol

The younger of the announcers was really good last nite. Who is that guy? Thx

I love what the announcer said. Something like, "That would be a great catch for any top WR in the league." Kamara is a freak and I didn't want to pay him $12 mil plus per year on a long-term contract. Glad SP is running the team - lol

The younger of the announcers was really good last nite. Who is that guy? Thx

Talking about Brian Griese?

Kamara is criminally underrated in the NFL. People want to put McCaffrey above him, put Zeke above him, heck folks even want to put Aaron Jones ahead of him.

I love that he is positioning himself to the OPOY.
Been preaching for years , CMC can get all these garbage yards on a thousands snap, but he is simply not close to Alvin.

Kamara is a special talent. To me he is what Reggie Bush was supposed to be. His natural ability to balance, lower his center of gravity and his vision is crazy. If he can stay healthy he will be our first RB to wear a Gold Jacket!

He defies convention imo. He's built thin, but he's as solid as a brick. Agile to the point of it being a gift, yet can take a hit and keep going. He's a running back but has really adapted himself to be a receiver that lines up in the backfield. He follows blocks better than anyone in the league, is extremely patient, yet has no problem creating contact or jumping over people.

I cannot believe what a steal in the draft he was.

Kamara is a special talent. To me he is what Reggie Bush was supposed to be. His natural ability to balance, lower his center of gravity and his vision is crazy. If he can stay healthy he will be our first RB to wear a Gold Jacket!
Yes, Alvin Kamara is the realization of the hype that surrounded Reggie Bush.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom