Kansas City Area Bars (1 Viewer)

nabil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Anyone know of any bars/restaurants in the Kansas City area that shows Saints games?

Anyone know of any bars/restaurants in the Kansas City area that shows Saints games?

My wife and I might be moving to Kansas City in a month or so (depending on whether I get the job I'm interviewing for on Monday) and would love to know if there's a place where KC Who Dats like to gather. I've already found a place for LSU games, but I need to be surrounded by Saints fans on Sundays.

I haven't had any luck finding a Saints bar, and ended up getting sunday ticket. What place did you find for LSU games?

Apparently they go to a place called Coach's in Overland Park. Search for Kansas City LSU alumni chapter and you'll find the page where they mention it. My wife and I just found out yesterday that we both got the jobs we applied for so it looks like we'll be moving up there around New Years.

Got a group headed to KC for the game. Where to go to watch LSU-Ole Miss? Coach's, the LSU alumni bar, looks pretty lame. We think we 're going to watch at Granfalloon. Anybody else?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom