kansas city releasing Ronald Jones (1 Viewer)

I've been hearing a lot about Isiah Pacheco out there. It must have done enough to allow Reid to part ways with Rojo.

I think he has some talent. I'm surprised by this move. I thought he would make the team for sure.

I've been hearing a lot about Isiah Pacheco out there. It must have done enough to allow Reid to part ways with Rojo.
I saw Pacheo last night he is better than CEH.

Ronald Jones lost his starting to job to Fournette. It's not as if Leonard has sat the NFL on fire either.

This is my 2nd posted thread ever on this forum. it’s also the first time i’ve ever mentioned a player (in my opinion) being a good fit. So… i’m not following you
Actually wasn't really trying to single you out. But it is a common theme here, even with a lot of regulars on this forum, that every time a player is cut, released, or on a trading block, there will someone who suggest such players are a "good fit" or "sign him". So again not singling you out but just pointing that it is a common theme here. But to debate your suggestion, why bother when Kamara isn't going to get suspended, and Ingram is a good complimentary with Jones Jr as the third guy.

This is my 2nd posted thread ever on this forum. it’s also the first time i’ve ever mentioned a player (in my opinion) being a good fit. So… i’m not following you

Not speaking for him, but its not "you" per se... but yeah every player that's either released or hits the trade block would be a good fit here. Its just how it is here (and most other fan forums).

I doubt its personal.

Actually wasn't really trying to single you out. But it is a common theme here, even with a lot of regulars on this forum, that every time a player is cut, released, or on a trading block, there will someone who suggest such players are a "good fit" or "sign him". So again not singling you out but just pointing that it is a common theme here. But to debate your suggestion, why bother when Kamara isn't going to get suspended, and Ingram is a good complimentary with Jones Jr as the third guy.
I don't suggest, I just ask yes or no. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom