Karate Kid Sequel (1 Viewer)

I'm sure I can catch the stream on the fire stick

I'll have to watch tonight

SPOILER

OK so the opening montage of the show is a recap of the final fight between Daniel and Johnny that goes through each point they had in the final match. Johnny sores his first point via a kick to the face, but later says it was an illegal kick that Daniel won the match with while in the car dealership. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Aside from that I'm enjoying the show quite a bit.

You get a free month trial if you sign up which is more enough time to watch the whole series and you can cancel it at any time. It’s worth it.

You get a free month trial if you sign up which is more enough time to watch the whole series and you can cancel it at any time. It’s worth it.

This is my plan for the weekend. I haven't had time this week to watch it, but that will be remedied soon.

Did any of the other cobra kai or kreese make an appearance?

I watched it yesterday.. they did a great job. I am interested to see where they take this series.

This show is amazing. Still have 4 episodes to go.

As a Karate Kid fan, i think they could not have done a follow up story to the original any better. The way they pay tribute to the original is clever. I have two more episodes to go and i am really curious to how they can keep this series going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just finished up the season. It's not often that I so thoroughly enjoy a show that I would happily pay to see more. Well, when Youtube puts out season two, I will gladly pay $10 in order to watch it. It was that good. (Take note CBS All Access....this is how it's done.)

There were just enough tributes to the original to take care of nostalgia, but it didn't weigh the episodes down. The writers have done a good job of weaving in twists and turns between the adults, between the kids, and between adults and kids. There's plenty of humor here, but, again, it doesn't take away. It only adds to the atmosphere. I really liked the way that we get to see things from Johnny's point of view. There are times when Daniel is portrayed on the jerky side and I wanted to slap him because he's supposed to be the "good guy" in all this. That's part of it, though. These characters aren't as one-dimensional as they were in the movie. Good guy and bad guy don't quite fit now.

There's a reason why this has such high viewer numbers and ratings. The writers absolutely got it right and I can't wait to see what they have in store next.

not to mention Missy Cooper is HOT!!!

Watched 2 episodes so far and I am liking it.

Also, if you have Youtube TV, you get all of the red content.
We switched from cable to Youtube TV and Philo and so far I am happy with the switch

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom