Karen Memes (2 Viewers)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like someone named Karen would hang this next to her eat pray love signs. I don’t think our FDL can get any better.

I somehow missed this becoming a thing

Both the memes and the meme backlash
===============================

My name is Karen. I would like to register a complaint.

My name has been everywhere on the Internet in recent weeks, with #Karen trending on Twitter, flooding TikTok and becoming the subject of social media memes. #AndThenKarenSnapped also became a viral trend, describing white women losing their tempers.

In the past several years, “Karen” has come to represent a certain archetype of middle-aged white female privilege — or the new n-word, depending on whom you ask. Yup, “Karen” is the new black.

A young Karen likely would have been the class snitch, tattling on her classmates to the teacher to get them in trouble.

Middle-aged Karen is the one asking to see your manager. And a Karen at the peak of her powers will call the police on someone for a mild inconvenience...........

2314C53F-EFAC-4C06-9698-47A25E1AF560.png

i’ll see myself out...
White women's just need to get the fork over themselves, said this white woman.

By the way, I call my sister Karen all the time. Because that's her name? (No. But it is) but she embodies all that is a Karen and may, in fact, be the prototype.

When did this "Karen" thing start?

A month ago? A year ago?

Why Karen?

Why not Cathy? Or Debbie? Or Julie?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom