Karen Memes (1 Viewer)

When did this "Karen" thing start?

A month ago? A year ago?

Why Karen?

Why not Cathy? Or Debbie? Or Julie?

I'm not gonna say we started it, but we know 2 women named Karen that fit the memes like an entitled, middle-aged, white glove.

Really. This has been going on well over a year. I also work with a Karen who lives up to it in every way. Also, if middle aged white women wouldn’t make it so dang easy, maybe memes wouldn’t fit so well.

Besides someone has to be off complaining to the manager while Kyle is getting drunk on white claws and punching holes in the Sheetrock.

Last edited:
When did this "Karen" thing start?

A month ago? A year ago?

Why Karen?

Why not Cathy? Or Debbie? Or Julie?

Something about that name that just carries thinly disguised disgust? Or something?

White women's just need to get the fork over themselves, said this white woman.

By the way, I call my sister Karen all the time. Because that's her name? (No. But it is) but she embodies all that is a Karen and may, in fact, be the prototype.
I will say a few weeks ago my wife was having a moment. We rarely have those moments in the house. It's been the tradition that when one us is having a moment the other will say something funny or quirky and it kinda let's the other one know to settle down. Anyhow...in my wife's moment I said "settle down Karen" and then I laughed. My wife however didn't see that being near as funny as I did. She went full Karen on me after that haha. If I had a manager that manager would've gotten a stern talking to. Haha

414.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom