Karen Memes (3 Viewers)

I remember reading some guy's story about how he'd been deployed to Afghanistan, seen hell, lost friends, etc. Then he gets back to the states and on a base sees a bumper sticker that said something like "The most difficult job in the military is wife," and how it took every bit of willpower he had not to absolutely go apeshirt on the Karen behind the wheel.
military wives can be, special?. most are normal, but the ones who aren't are super karens.

Medical condition that prohibits her from wearing a mask? Sounds like nonsense to me. Maybe she is allergic to stop signs and red lights as well.

I saw somewhere that she's a devout flat earther as well, so there's that...

Shelley Lewis is a passionate truther, a licensed holistic health practitioner, a certified lymphologist, a vegan chef, photographer, and co-director and co-producer of The Plane Truth Documentary. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the United States Military Academy at West Point, where she entertained hopes of becoming an AstroNOT.

I'm really surprised this is taking off the way it has. Ive seen it in use for at least a couple of years on reddit.

As a born Chad I stand with the Karen's of the world against name discrimination!!!!!

Jeez, Chad, don't leave us hanging.
there's got to be more to your story......:cool:

Jeez, Chad, don't leave us hanging.
there's got to be more to your story......:cool:
Sorry, I guess the chad meme is not as out there as I thought it was. Chads are basically frat bro alpha males. Chad's are the opposite of incels, but neither moniker is really desirable. Staci's also carry a certain connotation now.

Sorry, I guess the chad meme is not as out there as I thought it was. Chads are basically frat bro alpha males. Chad's are the opposite of incels, but neither moniker is really desirable.
i can watch pete davidson's chad skits on snl all the time. he nails it.

what is funny is that, @antipop can back me up on this, the only karen i know is my mother-in-law.

she is 100% the opposite. if there is an issue, she'll just accept it and go about her business.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom