Karen Memes (3 Viewers)

Racist Karen AND animal abuser. She was a VP at some big finance firm in NYC and they fired her for this. (I think the link I posted starts the video late so back it up to the beginning)

She could've walked away, gave him the middle finger, put the dog on a leash or ignored him altogether. But she chose to do the most illogical thing. Now she's out of a job and a dog.

I inadvertently Lol'd at how out-of-breath she was. All of that energy exertion. For what? Standing in the middle of a park, choking her dog, while reporting a made-up crime. Are all of us one encounter away from crazy? I wonder sometimes.

She could've walked away, gave him the middle finger, put the dog on a leash or ignored him altogether. But she chose to do the most illogical thing. Now she's out of a job and a dog.

I inadvertently Lol'd at how out-of-breath she was. All of that energy exertion. For what? Standing in the middle of a park, choking her dog, while reporting a made-up crime. Are all of us one encounter away from crazy? I wonder sometimes.

Right. I'm like, on top of all the insane things you're doing, YOU'RE CHOKING THE FORK OUT OF YOUR OWN DOG. Like were you trying to get the dog AND the man killed (the man of course would have been by way of the police).

ABC reported on the nightly news that the dog was a rescue animal and was returned to the shelter. She was arrested and lost her job. Life's a birch ain't it? What goes around comes around.

This thread helped me realize that though my wife is kind and pleasant to everyone else, she is a straight up Karen towards me. I wonder if I can get away with calling her a Karen since the B-word won't fly.
when my wife acted like that, i used to call her bb it sounded like baby but stood for birch bag.

Cake warned us about this in the early 2000s.

I want a girl with shoes that cut
- probably Steve Madden
And eyes that burn like cigarettes
- you know the look

She's putting up her hair
- again you know the look

She's touring the facilities
And picking up slack
- clearly means walking around in her Steve Maddens looking for the manager.

I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity
Who uses a machete, to cut through red tape
- by going directly to the manager

With fingernails that shine like justice
And a voice that is dark like tinted glass
- Managers know the voice well

She wants a car with a cup holder armrest
She wants a car that will get her there
- to ask for the manager

She's changing her name
From Kitty to Karen
- Cake tried to tell us

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom