Karen Memes (1 Viewer)

Well this thread definitely took time but was well worth it.

My biggest observation is that logic has no place in the life of a Karen and in some cases Chad. In some cases logic just fuels the fire that is Karen to act like a Karen.

Well this thread definitely took time but was well worth it.

My biggest observation is that logic has no place in the life of a Karen and in some cases Chad. In some cases logic just fuels the fire that is Karen to act like a Karen.

Great observation. I would also add that the truth really aggravates Karen and in most cases Chad as well. If only that pesky truth didn't stand in the way, Karen would have her way, always.....

I never heard of Paul Sheldon. Just have to admit to that. I have also never seen the movie Misery.

Hahaha, Paul Sheldon is the name of the writer in the book Misery by Stephen King. The lady is doing an impersonation of the villain crazy lady from the book. Lmao

I caught that after by doing a google search. :)

Hahaha, Paul Sheldon is the name of the writer in the book Misery by Stephen King. The lady is doing an impersonation of the villain crazy lady from the book. Lmao
I haven't seen the movie in a decade but loved it. I even remembered the name Paul Sheldon from Misery but she had me going up until the #1 fan part.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom