Karen Memes (3 Viewers)

d9e75c54ddc0c2cab77ee8dc8285a20cb7f97e84.gifv

Many many years ago, when I was in school, we had a school nurse. She was horrible. I always thought that she was the most inept medical professional I'd ever seen. What's more, her daughter was a classmate, and she was just the most entitled little troll I could imagine. Her name? Yup. Karen.

Looking back, I see now that the mother did in fact have some knowledge. She recognized a Karen before Karen was a thing.

When life trumps memes

A 39-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of committing an "anti-Asian hate crime" after she was accused of having spat on a man and used an ethnic slur, officials in Northern California said.

The woman, Karen Inman, was arrested Friday during an attempted theft of sweets from a Smart & Final grocery store, said police in Mountain View, about 15 miles west of San Jose. Inman was charged with petty theft, robbery and two counts of violation of civil rights by force or threat because of two incidents alleged to have occurred Feb. 13.

When life trumps memes

A 39-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of committing an "anti-Asian hate crime" after she was accused of having spat on a man and used an ethnic slur, officials in Northern California said.

The woman, Karen Inman, was arrested Friday during an attempted theft of sweets from a Smart & Final grocery store, said police in Mountain View, about 15 miles west of San Jose. Inman was charged with petty theft, robbery and two counts of violation of civil rights by force or threat because of two incidents alleged to have occurred Feb. 13.

If I was named Karen, I'd probably just go ahead and change it. Lol.

It’s cools that White people have the ability to laugh at ourselves. I can’t imagine being so uptight that laughing at ones silliness, shortcomings or other foolishness isn’t a possibility.

How about Karens who spell their name "Caren"? lol

i envy you - you're in for a heckuva ride when you learn about the last 600 years of history
I know all I need to know about history. Unless you have witnessed it first hand it is likely embellished. What is your goal here? Mine is simple. White people, as a general rule, are happy to laugh and laugh at themselves. Others, not so much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom