Karen Memes (3 Viewers)

I know all I need to know about history. Unless you have witnessed it first hand it is likely embellished. What is your goal here? Mine is simple. White people, as a general rule, are happy to laugh and laugh at themselves. Others, not so much.
you know you're posting on a thread that shows the exact opposite of what you are arguing, correct?
and there are 1000s of other examples starting with the Crusades showing that sense of humor about our cultural identity is not high on our list or attributes

Mam, we must ask you get off immediately.

63db48021055471fa1583bc03877e4bfbd10e243.gifv

Flying is much more relaxing than driving.

Not to me, lol. I'd much rather drive. I used to love flying, but these days I don't have the patience to deal with a pressurized tube full of people on edge. Not to mention the organized chaos of some certain airports.

Not to me, lol. I'd much rather drive. I used to love flying, but these days I don't have the patience to deal with a pressurized tube full of people on edge. Not to mention the organized chaos of some certain airports.
I, as always, was being sarcastic! I seriously hope to never fly again (except obvs for overseas). I find nothing civil about the things we have to go through to fly these days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom