Karen Memes (5 Viewers)

I hope her "need" to get from Sacramento to San Diego in the most scrappy, non-compliant way possible was worth the tsoris she's going to be going through now.

I hope her "need" to get from Sacramento to San Diego in the most scrappy, non-compliant way possible was worth the tsoris she's going to be going through now.
If she’s still in SD, send her my way. I’d love to take my frustrations out on someone and she seems like a great candidate.

I, as always, was being sarcastic! I seriously hope to never fly again (except obvs for overseas). I find nothing civil about the things we have to go through to fly these days.
Last time I flew I was given crap over my cane and was pulled out line for a search.

The best payback is to fake trying but failing to supress little moans of pleasure when they pat you down

Racist Karen AND animal abuser. She was a VP at some big finance firm in NYC and they fired her for this. (I think the link I posted starts the video late so back it up to the beginning)

Amy Cooper, a white woman who last year became an international symbol of the routine racism that Black people face in their daily lives, is suing her former employer for firing her, arguing that she is a victim of racial discrimination.

Ms. Cooper makes the claim in a lawsuit filed this week against the investment firm Franklin Templeton, which terminated her employment a year ago after she was captured on a widely shared video in a tense encounter with a Black bird-watcher.

The lawsuit is the latest fallout from the May 2020 episode in Central Park, which touched off intense discussions about the history of white people making false, and sometimes life-threatening, accusations against Black people to the police.......

Last edited:
Amy Cooper, a white woman who last year became an international symbol of the routine racism that Black people face in their daily lives, is suing her former employer for firing her, arguing that she is a victim of racial discrimination.

Ms. Cooper makes the claim in a lawsuit filed this week against the investment firm Franklin Templeton, which terminated her employment a year ago after she was captured on a widely shared video in a tense encounter with a Black bird-watcher.

The lawsuit is the latest fallout from the May 2020 episode in Central Park, which touched off intense discussions about the history of white people making false, and sometimes life-threatening, accusations against Black people to the police.......

Sorry Amy, but "butt crevasse" isn't a race.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom