Karney Article in Latest ESPN Magazine (1 Viewer)

SammyIsGod

Can he play safety? Yup!
Reaction score
It's an article about working out with medicine balls, and our beloved fullback is featured a lot, pics of him throwing it around and everything. Here's a quote, "Saints fulback and medicine-ball devotee Mike Karney stares at the sphere keenly, as if the weighty orb before him had mystical powers." Pure poetry fellas :)

Yeah, I just got my ESPN issue today, and flipping through the pages, I recognized Karney as soon as I saw him. I love the Manvil so much, I decided to scan the article from the magazine...:hihi:

karneydr6.png

Last edited:
I think Karney is underrated. His blocking is so sexy. His high career touchdown game against the Girls should have given him more attention.

I think Karney is underrated. His blocking is so sexy. His high career touchdown game against the Girls should have given him more attention.

Karney rocks.. and so did that Dallas game !! I was so happy for him to score 3 TDs !! that night.

Karney looks like the Incredible Hulk on speed. He is the type of FB this team needed so desperately after letting Terelle smith go to the Dawgs in Cleveland. In fact Karney is probably going to be better then Smith ever was for this team or period. I pity any poor guy having to block him or defend him, he looks so intimidating with the muscles he has and the figure of his.

Like a fellow poster once said, Just give Karney the Damn Ball.

What was the game where the linebackers began to get afraid to take Karney on? I think it was the Niners.

I wonder, does he just hang out with tape on his fingers all day? haha.

Karney is a beast. The best part about the game where he scored the 3 TD's is that he was so much more excited with that block he laid on that defender to let Duece score on a run. I could see him on the sidelines on the telecast pretty much saying "you see that? I laid that guy out!"

the Karney video that domedog (?) did was awesome. when he blocks three falcons at once is absolutely sick. he just pushes one into another into another...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom