Karney's 44 Kids Camp (1 Viewer)

Awesome!

Can you name all of the players in attendance?

Mike Karney, Duece McAllister, Ernie Conwell, Lorenzo Neal, Leanord Weaver, Alge Crumpler, Scott Fujita, Andrew Walter, Skyler Fulton, Mason Unck, Pierre Thomas, Usama Young, Ricky Porter, and Richard Thomas

Can u tell me how to get as Karney Jersey ? I have been looking for one for a while now !!! Ask your boy Mike !!!

Aw man! I wish we had known about this. We would have definitely made the drive down with our son to see Mike and Co.

Can u tell me how to get as Karney Jersey ? I have been looking for one for a while now !!! Ask your boy Mike !!!

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2252490

prod

index.jsp

Aw man! I wish we had known about this. We would have definitely made the drive down with our son to see Mike and Co.

This was put together in about three months. Mike does have a very bare bones website that well be improved and have more info soon. All the kids seemed to have a good time except for the heat. My 10 yr old son loved it and is ready for it next year. As you can probably see each pro player had a word on the back of their shirt. These were words that Mike thought best described each player. The pros then took those words to relay a message to the kids. Every player that was there was an absolute class act (no T.O.'s, or Ocho Cinco's, or Pacman's).

Mike Karney, Duece McAllister, Ernie Conwell, Lorenzo Neal, Leanord Weaver, Alge Crumpler, Scott Fujita, Andrew Walter, Skyler Fulton, Mason Unck, Pierre Thomas, Usama Young, Ricky Porter, and Richard Thomas

None of those Saints players names surprise me, big character guys.

None of those Saints players names surprise me, big character guys.

Very true, my mom was one of the people shuttling players around in the vans. After the camp, the players went back to the hotel and then a private dinner for all of us. My son rode with them in the van, and he made two new friends in PT23, and Usama. They were the nicest guys to him, and would have done anything for him. Our players make me proud to be a Saints fan. :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom