Katherine Terrell article James 2 for 11 on passes over 15 yards in Tampa Game (1 Viewer)

Respect for him playing hurt but if he's gonna be out there with the team then he had to play smart and make the right plays. There's no need to force anything he has good skill position players around him and a great defense.

Last edited:
This was how exactly Buc defensive gameplan was

flood the intermittent area . Bracket the Saints receivers 15-25 yards from LOS

They knew that AK the receiver was not playing and feared no RB with his pass catching skills to beat them underneath. Our ancient RBs were mostly in to help block. only 6 sacks. lol

How many RB screens in the game? 1 or 2? LOL

It was soo easy to defend the Saints/PC offense

Pete, Pete, Pete,

NO AK, We lose again

He also has 4 broken bones in his back. Not great.
I can relate to that type of injury and the pain associated with it. IMHO he shouldn’t have been on the field for that game. Dalton May suck but you don’t risk losing your QB 1 to further injury.

I can relate to that type of injury and the pain associated with it. IMHO he shouldn’t have been on the field for that game. Dalton May suck but you don’t risk losing your QB 1 to further injury.
Saints HC Dennis Allen said there was no chance of further injury. Internet doctors (lol) have endorsed this determination.

They actually said that the injury will continue to improve even if/as he keeps playing. I didn’t say that the above suspects did.

I’m guessing the team doesn’t think Dalton sucks since they only gave him two series in the preseason and he went 10/10 and two TDs. It is concerning that they didn’t let Dalton play last week when it seems like he should have. Brees is a guy you let stay in for something like that. Jameis hasn’t been here long enough to earn that treatment.

Breaking news: man with extremely hurt back not able to accurately throw long distance.
In other news: local sports team finds its chance of success heightened by starting player with extremely hurt back who is unable to throw long distance ball accurately.

Last edited:
Jameis doesn’t want to take the quick easy passes. Defenses play him to take away the intermediate and deep routes. And also delay/disguise blitz him because he has low awareness of defensive schemes.

Jameis doesn’t want to take the quick easy passes. Defenses play him to take away the intermediate and deep routes. And also delay/disguise blitz him because he has low awareness of defensive schemes.
Jameis was like 15/20 for 90 yards going into the 4th quarter. Lol all he was taking was the short pass.

I'm finding that hard to believe. A guy showed me that at the game. There's no way we'd play him if had 4 fractures in his back. Heck, we didn't even let Kamara play with his rib injury.
We have Dalton now, so if Winston had fractures in his back we wouldn't jeopardize his career like that.
I'm finding that hard to believe. A guy showed me that at the game. There's no way we'd play him if had 4 fractures in his back. Heck, we didn't even let Kamara play with his rib injury.

We have Dalton now, so if Winston had fractures in his back we wouldn't jeopardize his career like that.
The fractures he has in his back, cannot get any worse, from actually playing according to doctors. Now the pain he feels, is another story. If his pain is such, that he feels hindered by the pain, he should sit himself for the good of the team. But to be real, I know why he wouldn’t. Because if the fear of having Dalton step in and the team not being any worse off, or maybe playing better. Winston knows he may never see the field again. He knows, along with his agent, this year is his last chance to show he is able to be a franchise QB. It is selfish on his part, to a certain extent, because his career could be over. Had he established himself as a bonafide NFL top 10 QB, he would be sitting, with not having to worry about proving his worth. He is in a no win situation ATM.

Jameis was like 15/20 for 90 yards going into the 4th quarter. Lol all he was taking was the short pass.
And if he/they would've won with a 24/31 for 145yds 1TD/1INT Statline we would be hearing complaints about "Where's muh yards!" - Dude just c'aint win with some. It's not going to stop until they get what they want.

Last edited:
He doesn’t know how to set up a defense. He waits too long and then throws an obvious short pass when defenders are standing nearby.

Alvin Kamara is nearly irrelevant in a Winston offense.

If that's the case, Olave was open, Jameis just missed. Also, if he has low awareness of defensive schemes, why is he still in the NFL? So all the coaches and players that talk about Winston's IQ are lying and you are right?

This was how exactly Buc defensive gameplan was

flood the intermittent area . Bracket the Saints receivers 15-25 yards from LOS

They knew that AK the receiver was not playing and feared no RB with his pass catching skills to beat them underneath. Our ancient RBs were mostly in to help block. only 6 sacks. lol

How many RB screens in the game? 1 or 2? LOL

It was soo easy to defend the Saints/PC offense

Pete, Pete, Pete,

NO AK, We lose again
To be honest, the Bucs D has done a pretty good job containing Kamara.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom