N/S Katie Nolan gives fans who sent mean tweets about kickers a chance to make real field goals... (1 Viewer)

That was pathetically sad. Especially off a tee. I may start randomly start talking shirt on twitter about missed field goals in college games next year just in the off chance I could get an invite to do this. I know I can still hit one from 40 - definitely if kicking off a tee.
“That idiot really misspent that $1mil that talking head gave him”

Worth a shot

Last edited:
That was pathetically sad. Especially off a tee. I may start randomly start talking shirt on twitter about missed field goals in college games next year just in the off chance I could get an invite to do this. I know I can still hit one from 40 - definitely if kicking off a tee.

You know lying like that on social media is exactly how they ended up on the show right?

hit one from 63 yesterday--- went right through alex karas' outstretched hand
i

-
'

Last edited:
You can enjoy her show, I don't. I think she's basic. but whatever floats your boat.
You are free to like or dislike her and her show to whatever level you wish. But you make yourself look pretty foolish by unnecessarily insulting her intelligence without provocation or validation.

Last edited:
So this is what ESPN is showing now? Remember when ESPN actually showed sports? I mean what is Nolan’s sports background?

Freshman year in college, I kicked a 50 yard field goal. (I did not play high school or college). That was 37 years ago. I figure I stand a decent change of making a college extra point. And with a little practice, maybe a 30 yard field goal. (2 out of 10 times) :):):)

I may start talking like that too, but just so that I can meet Katie Nolan.

You know lying like that on social media is exactly how they ended up on the show right?
That's the difference between my statement and theirs. I know for a fact I can make a 40 yard field goal. We sometimes kick field goals for fun after we finish playing soccer. We use real footballs and everything. That's why I'd welcome an invite from her to do it and if making fun of kickers on twitter is the way to get there, so be it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom