N/S Katie Nolan gives fans who sent mean tweets about kickers a chance to make real field goals... (1 Viewer)

livefromDC

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
That was pathetically sad. Especially off a tee. I may start randomly start talking shirt on twitter about missed field goals in college games next year just in the off chance I could get an invite to do this. I know I can still hit one from 40 - definitely if kicking off a tee.
You know lying like that on social media is exactly how they ended up on the show right?

soupcan dan

blissfully numb
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
hit one from 63 yesterday--- went right through alex karas' outstretched hand

-
'

Last edited:
OP
OP
crosswatt

crosswatt

Bulldawg was my friend
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You can enjoy her show, I don't. I think she's basic. but whatever floats your boat.
You are free to like or dislike her and her show to whatever level you wish. But you make yourself look pretty foolish by unnecessarily insulting her intelligence without provocation or validation.

Last edited:

Black&Gold Knight

Very Banned
Reaction score
So this is what ESPN is showing now? Remember when ESPN actually showed sports? I mean what is Nolan’s sports background?

St. Chris

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Freshman year in college, I kicked a 50 yard field goal. (I did not play high school or college). That was 37 years ago. I figure I stand a decent change of making a college extra point. And with a little practice, maybe a 30 yard field goal. (2 out of 10 times) :):):)

Reaction score
That was pathetically sad. Especially off a tee. I may start randomly start talking shirt on twitter about missed field goals in college games next year just in the off chance I could get an invite to do this. I know I can still hit one from 40 - definitely if kicking off a tee.
I may start talking like that too, but just so that I can meet Katie Nolan.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
You know lying like that on social media is exactly how they ended up on the show right?
That's the difference between my statement and theirs. I know for a fact I can make a 40 yard field goal. We sometimes kick field goals for fun after we finish playing soccer. We use real footballs and everything. That's why I'd welcome an invite from her to do it and if making fun of kickers on twitter is the way to get there, so be it.

efil4stnias

one lonely Beastie i be...
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That's the difference between my statement and theirs. I know for a fact I can make a 40 yard field goal. We sometimes kick field goals for fun after we finish playing soccer. We use real footballs and everything. That's why I'd welcome an invite from her to do it and if making fun of kickers on twitter is the way to get there, so be it.
how old are you?

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I feel like you have to prove it to us now. We'll be awaiting your soon to be released video.
I play in the fall league which just ended right before Christmas (I'm thinking about playing the Spring league again this year, but may not be able to because of travel and work obligations). I don't like the summer and winter leagues because it's too cold or too hot for me to run that much not being in the peak physical condition I was 10 years ago. But when I play again in the fall league next year, I'll have someone take a video of all of us kicking field goals. Most can make it from further than 40, but that's my limit. I'm not in my twenties anymore like lots of these guys. Some can't kick as football really at all for some reason. It's really the same as kicking a soccer ball. Plant leg aims and a clean kicking motion to make good contact is all that's required. Granted, it's much easier for anyone whose played soccer their whole life to do than someone just kicking a football for the first time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Twitter

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom