Saints Katrina Greer(Jabari’s wife) just passed away! [Merged] (1 Viewer)

This is just so tragically sad in every way. So young!!

RIP sweet angel!

I'm sorry to hear this. Peace and Blessings to Jabari and the rest of the family :(

Prayers sent for the entire family. So sad.

Does anyone have a source link or is this breaking news on social media (I don't use Facebook)?

What a cool thing she did with that library. I never heard of it. This is so sad.

Jabari has a special place in my heart. Anyone dear to him is dear to me. My sincere and heartfelt condolences to yours and your family.

There’s actually another thread about 10 posts down with a post from the Lycee Facebook- still not a lot of info

Not to sound insensitive, but has this been confirmed? I haven't been able to find anyone else talking about this news, which seems a bit odd considering the local popularity of the Greer family.

Not to sound insensitive, but has this been confirmed? I haven't been able to find anyone else talking about this news, which seems a bit odd considering the local popularity of the Greer family.
yeah im still not seeing much outside of a few social media mentions

I am just now seeing this and I am in shock! Greer is hands down one of my favorite players and it's tough hear this. I always said that I would visit his wife's book store, but never got the chance and would put it off. RIP 🙏

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom