Kay Adams and Nick Underhill talk Saints vs. Bucs (1 Viewer)

Yeah....well.....U know we had our time together. We don't speak of it much when we're not alone but it's been pretty serious, on and off again. So much in common yet so far apart..........LOVE? What can a man say about those feelings?????? She does love her some SAINTS football, so I forgive her taking this time to gain traction in her career! The "Haters" gonna hate, so flame away at The Uptown Ruler if U must!

Yeah....well.....U know we had our time together. We don't speak of it much when we're not alone but it's been pretty serious, on and off again. So much in common yet so far apart..........LOVE? What can a man say about those feelings?????? She does love her some SAINTS football, so I forgive her taking this time to gain traction in her career! The "Haters" gonna hate, so flame away at The Uptown Ruler if U must!
You talking about Kay or Nick?

I like how the graphic at the bottom of the screen makes it look like she has a Saints logo on her top.

Hey, it's Kay!! Hi, Kay!!!

Julio is a concern for me. I know he's not what he used to be, but he can still make big plays. If Adebo was playing I wouldn't worry. But I'm just not sold on Roby.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom