Kay Adams Full Interview With Sean Payton (1 Viewer)

I could listen to coach talk all day long and Kay Adams is easily one of my favorite sports media personalities. She really knows her stuff, you can tell she really loves what she does and it doesn't hurt that she's such a big fan of the Saints. Great interview all around, thanks for sharing.

Great interview! I didn't think it was possible to love Kay more than I already did. 🥰
She's so knowledgeable and is such a great fan of our team. She's totally real! :9:

Be careful mentioning the incentivizing of big catches with Jordans, coach.

It's interesting to have followed the evolution of Sean. There was a time when he was very difficult to deal with. For certain people, he has become much more approachable, and even pleasant.

Funniest comment (to me)...."want to see the ocean"? Should we call it the Ocean of Mexico?

Last edited:
Always nice to look at, obviously knowledgeable about football in general & the Saints specifically, and always has our Saints' back. Beautiful dream girl!

If I find out that she's a Dream Theater and Alice Cooper fan I'd get my burlap sack ready(Borat reference).

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom