Saints Kay Adams is Rockin Saints Christmas Pajamas on GMFB (1 Viewer)

BiloxiSaint1

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
20191129_072602.jpg

20191129_072616.jpg

Also, Kyle said Shy Tuttle is the clear frontrunner for his angry run award. He said unless someone else puts an MVP QB into oblivion on a run, then he sees Shy as the winner!

Edit:. I originally said she was wearing a Saints sweater, but think she's actually wearing Saints Christmas pajamas! Which is even better!

Last edited:
20191129_072602.jpg

20191129_072616.jpg

Also, Kyle said Shy Tuttle is the clear frontrunner for his angry run award. He said unless someone else puts an MVP QB into oblivion on a run, then he sees Shy as the winner!

Edit:. I originally said she was wearing a Saints sweater, but think she's actually wearing Saints Christmas pajamas! Which is even better!
No longer wearing saints pajamas would be even betterer ;)

20191129_072602.jpg

20191129_072616.jpg

Lol great minds think alike. I just made a thread as well. I lover her too and would mind her under my tree on Christmas in those PJs haha.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom