Kay Adams On The ‘23 Saints (1 Viewer)

i can't watch good morning football anymore since she left. i've tried but the quality of the show has dropped dramatically . She was the glue that held that show together.
not even interesting anymore.
Pretty much. I haven't watched a full episode since she left. I used to watch at least 3-4 days a week. She's beautiful, and that certainly helps, but her personality and football takes were almost always on point. She really carried the show imo.

Pretty much. I haven't watched a full episode since she left. I used to watch at least 3-4 days a week. She's beautiful, and that certainly helps, but her personality and football takes were almost always on point. She really carried the show imo.
That's the best part, she knows what she's talking about.

i can't watch good morning football anymore since she left. i've tried but the quality of the show has dropped dramatically . She was the glue that held that show together.
not even interesting anymore.
Completely agree. Tried watching it yesterday and I turned it off after 20 minutes. Kay was that show. The blonde they have now is cute, but doesn't have that it factor.

I love Kay. She is great. Hopefully we can turn things around and be the best.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom