Saints Kay Adams slaps down "Foles Magic" talk when others tried to prop it up (1 Viewer)

I didn’t find any of it particularly bad, even Burleson says “I won’t bet against the Saints anymore”.

The main thing Brandt said was he was bummed the “Foles Magic” didn’t have a real death because Jeffrey dropped a good pass. He wished Foles had thrown a bad pass or gotten sacked and fumbled so the magic card could essentially die. He felt cheated of that. Again, that’s nothing disrespectful to us.

Foles got a real death. It happened for the three quarters before that point where we absolutely dominated him.

But I heard a lot of that yesterday. It was a national day of mourning in sports media because a backup QB lost a playoff game. So many had really convinced themselves he was “magic.”

Brees went 28/37 for 301 yards and 2 TDs after that first play INT, and led a brilliant 11 minute drive for a TD to take the lead. Still not getting much press for that.

The death of Jon Snow was 'weird' and 'not right'?! This guy isnt allowed to talk about Game of Thrones again!

As for the rest of the video, I think I have a new crush! Love ya Kay!

The whole "Team X didn't win, Team Y lost" argument is bogus. If, if, if, if. If Jeffrey catches that pass, maybe the Eagles go on to score the winning touchdown, maybe they kick a field goal to send it into overtime, maybe they miss the field goal, maybe the Saints intercept the next pass, blah, blah, blah. It's all speculation.

What about all the great catches Jeffrey did make? Games don't come down to one play. They are a product of an amalgam of plays and missed plays, good and bad coaching decisions, good and bad penalty calls.

The flaw with "we didn't get to finish seeing Foles magic" is there was no guarantee they scored a TD. Slap em up Kay.

Still a no go for me

I've noticed this happening on my phone. Before you click to play the video click on the arrow on the top right corner and open it in a new tab.

Attachments

• CE6B165E-D04A-4619-A5C0-90CA2E6C69E8.jpeg
    CE6B165E-D04A-4619-A5C0-90CA2E6C69E8.jpeg
    500.5 KB · Views: 4
Check out her rebuttal to the talking heads :blabla: at the 5:20 mark.

Man alive... Kay Adams is the TRUTH!

:gosaints:

She’s the only one giving the Saints there proper respect on that show honestly.

they're(sports media) just upset that they had to rewrite this week's scripts and narratives. They looked at the last 3 weeks of the season and figured that we had hit our ceiling and were ripe for an upset to a red hot Foles. What they didn't count on was a Saints team that can grit out a game as easily as we can handle a shootout. Shout out to the defense.

Check out her rebuttal to the talking heads :blabla: at the 5:20 mark.

Man alive... Kay Adams is the TRUTH!

:gosaints:

"Nick Foles looked really comfortable that last drive"

Nick Foles on the last drive:

1st & 10 at PHI 42
(2:58 - 4th) (Shotgun) N.Foles pass incomplete short middle to G.Tate.

2nd & 10 at PHI 42
(2:53 - 4th) (Shotgun) N.Foles pass short middle to Z.Ertz to NO 42 for 16 yards (M.Davenport). Pass 13, YAC 3

1st & 10 at NO 42
(2:28 - 4th) (No Huddle, Shotgun) N.Foles pass incomplete short left to Z.Ertz [M.Davenport]. PENALTY on NO-M.Davenport, Roughing the Passer, 15 yards, enforced at NO 42 - No Play.

2nd & 10 at NO 27
(1:52 - 4th) (No Huddle, Shotgun) N.Foles pass short left intended for A.Jeffery INTERCEPTED by M.Lattimore at NO 19. M.Lattimore to NO 33 for 14 yards (G.Tate).

So 1-3 16 yards and an INT.

His biggest "play" was getting hit in the "face" by Davenport.

If they don't call that he's 1-4 16 yards and an INT. Yeaaaaaah Nick Foles was on fire that last drive. :rolleyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom