Keenan Lewis and Ben Watson Game Footage from Week 17, 2012 (1 Viewer)

stadanko

I'm inside the computer.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Round 2. I put together another video. Steelers and Browns played each other in week 17 this year, so I decided to just throw together all the times these guys were on camera. Just like last time, these aren't highlights, this is everything from that game for better or for worse. Watson shows some good blocking and catching skills and Keenan Lewis is a tackling machine in this game. Ignore the last 30 seconds of the video when the screen is black, don't know why it did that. I'm pretty new to Sony Vegas. Also, a little help from the mods with the embed please.

Keenan Lewis Ben Watson Game Footage Week 17 2012 - YouTube

Round 2. I put together another video. Steelers and Browns played each other in week 17 this year, so I decided to just throw together all the times these guys were on camera. Just like last time, these aren't highlights, this is everything from that game for better or for worse. Watson shows some good blocking and catching skills and Keenan Lewis is a tackling machine in this game. Ignore the last 30 seconds of the video when the screen is black, don't know why it did that. I'm pretty new to Sony Vegas. Also, a little help from the mods with the embed please.

Keenan Lewis Ben Watson Game Footage Week 17 2012 - YouTube

Says "not available in your country" when I try to view it.

Weak. I got away with it on the first one. It still links properly for me. Is there anyone else who can see it?

Nfl suckS with all this kinda crap. It's just a stinkin video clip. Comon mannnnn....

I agree, it's like 4 minutes of a game. Sorry guys, I gotta head to work now until late tonight. I'll try to upload it again tomorrow, hopefully with better luck.

goodell must read this forum just to persecute us Saints fans.

name it "kl bw 2". something jst for us and not for the youtube &nfl to find lol

it also helps to give credit in the description
"video content belongs to nfl"

name it "kl bw 2". something jst for us and not for the youtube &nfl to find lol

it also helps to give credit in the description
"video content belongs to nfl"

I'll try that when I get home tonight, thanks for the tip. Also, does anyone have a suggestion for another video upload site that's not as high profile a target for NFL litigation?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom