keenan Lewis as Free Safety? (1 Viewer)

Bala Lowkz

Who Dat Supporter.!!
Reaction score
Im not saying he should but I believe him at fs harper at ss nd Jenkins in the nickle would be solid. Or do you guys believe he signed a pricey contract to be in the nickle? I don't think he is here to immediately replace Greer or prob but maybe the long term solution to be the #1 cb or #2? What yall think?

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Im not saying he should but I believe him at fs harper at ss nd Jenkins in the nickle would be solid. Or do you guys believe he signed a pricey contract to be in the nickle? I don't think he is here to immediately replace Greer or prob but maybe the long term solution to be the #1 cb or #2? What yall think?
I'm pretty confident they signed him 1) as a corner 2) and to start

And Jenkins would not be solid as a nickel (in my opinion)

SAINTS 12

WHO DAT !!!!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
MAKE IT STOP...:covri: I dont think he came here to play Safety..

mrwrench77

70131 Pride
Reaction score

:ezbill:

captaustin

free agent!
Reaction score
Jenkins WILL NEVER PLAY CORNER IN THE NFL! He is a FS or possibly SS. We just signed Lewis to be our #1 corner! He is gonna be the guy who will cover Julio and Vincent Jackson twice a year. Unless we somehow lure Namdi from San Fran

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Free Safety and Linebackers should be what’s on the Trade Radar Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6