Keenan Lewis excelled at Press/Man to Man (1 Viewer)

We will probably play press on the boundary side....off man on blitzes so corners can jump routes. Which i think Prob is good@.

Prob has very short arms for his height...so when pressing if his technique is off and he lunges and misses its hard for him to recover....contrary to people saying hes good in press...i stick by my guns and say hes better@off man.
Most definitely

Sent via Tapatalk

That info about him wanting to come home when he was in the draft process + him being excited on twitter = this guy is signed by tomorrow

That info about him wanting to come home when he was in the draft process + him being excited on twitter = this guy is signed by tomorrow

Usually if a player leaves a team facility without a contract, he won't come back. If he isn't signed by the time I go to sleep tonight I will be hoping we get Cox tomorrow.

This has been discussed in the Nnamdi thread and elsewhere, but I can almost guarantee the Saints plan on grabbing two FA DBs this offseason. Very similar to the overhaul at linebacker last year (Lofton, Hawthorne, and Chamberlain). They not only have two visits, but the ties to Nnamdi are important (local kid, played his best years with DC, in need of a CB). There also seems to be some decent Safeties that are on the market. Nothing spectacular, but sadly potential upgrades. Loomis will find a way to get it done.

The more and more I learn about Lewis, the more excited I would be to see him in Black and Gold. He won't be a game changer but I can see him being that solid corner, near Pro Bowler that Greer was in '09.

Usually if a player leaves a team facility without a contract, he won't come back. If he isn't signed by the time I go to sleep tonight I will be hoping we get Cox tomorrow.

That's not true at all. We often bring guys in and don't sign them for awhile. We did it last year with Lofton.

What? The Saints always let them leave without a contract. Follow free agency before?

Would be a good pickup, but don't expect him to come away with turnovers.

I wish he was more of a "playmaker" too. But if he was, we probably couldnt afford him, now could we!!! :mwink:

Meanwhile, I like that he is a good player, still young, has upside, and could come in and immediately make us better on D.....

And he WANTS to be here!!!

still see guys posting worried about his transition after playing in a zone 3-4 with the Steelers. Bump for the knowledge

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom