Keenan Lewis Highlights (1 Viewer)

Nice video.
Could someone post another video of Greer's or P-Rob's man to man coverage? I know this is another issue, but it would be fun to try and guess exactly if Lewis was brought in as a replacement for the LCB or RCB spot.

Great counterpoint guillermo but I just wasn't wowed by that video. However I will remain open minded and optimistic for when he takes to the field for us. BDM

I see what you are saying but I dont think the intentions of the video was to "wow" anyone. I think the OP was just giving us something to work with on the visual level. He had 0 INT's last year as a starter, so not much "wowing" will be done.

Hopefully we get all the "wowing" while hes wearign the real Black & Gold!

With all due respect to the OP, this isn't a highlight video...its better.

This isn't a highlight video. It's not a compilation of one players good plays from a game or season. This is more telling than that. This is every snap that he was thrown at during a game. Even MORE telling is that the video is only a hand full of snaps. This tells an even more impressive story. He's a cornerback. A CORNERBACK. Missing are plays in which coverage was so good that the QB didn't even try to throw in his direction. We don't see the plays where the WR was so blanketed that the QB looked elsewhere. That rarely shows up in a game, therefore it won't show up in a video. When Lewis really won, those plays aren't in this clip. When the QB did throw in his direction, the WR was well covered and the gain was short or the pass defensed. Yeah, give me this type of video over a highlight video any day. This tells the real story.

The way I see it is that we are getting a very well rounded player that will add a ton of confidence to the new defense. We get a corner that can come here and hopefully be our true shut down corner. Our new db coach is supposed to be a very good teacher and developer of secondary players maybe the last part of his game will be honed in and we will see more int. Right now I'm just happy we have a player that is on the upswing heading to the top of his position. Guaranteed he has heard the "but he has no picks" watch Lewis will get 4 this year if not more.

With all due respect to the OP, this isn't a highlight video...its better.

This isn't a highlight video. It's not a compilation of one players good plays from a game or season. This is more telling than that. This is every snap that he was thrown at during a game. Even MORE telling is that the video is only a hand full of snaps. This tells an even more impressive story. He's a cornerback. A CORNERBACK. Missing are plays in which coverage was so good that the QB didn't even try to throw in his direction. We don't see the plays where the WR was so blanketed that the QB looked elsewhere. That rarely shows up in a game, therefore it won't show up in a video. When Lewis really won, those plays aren't in this clip. When the QB did throw in his direction, the WR was well covered and the gain was short or the pass defensed. Yeah, give me this type of video over a highlight video any day. This tells the real story.

You're right. I should probably change the title of the video. I just grabbed the game last night and clipped together anytime I saw him on camera or in on a play, good or bad. He didn't give up any big gains and he didn't get beat after a catch. It's not really highlights, just game footage, which I prefer myself.

Hey guys. I saw there weren't any Highlights, so I threw some together from the Ravens/Steelers game from last season. Nothing fancy, just all the footage I could find of him in that one game. Sorry for the link, I used to be able to embed, but it's been so long I've forgotten.

Keenan Lewis Highlights 2012 Week 12 - YouTube

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kTQ40dyD8cg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit: Props to Guillermo for the embed.

Offensive pass interference at the 2:25 mark (Ravens' receiver tugs Lewis' collar to prevent the INT... and gets away with it).

:gosaints:

Extremely unimpressive video.

I would not have posted that after watching it. I know we are eager see footage of this guy but a highlight real would have been much more appropriate.

The most disturbing part is the evidence as to why he had no interceptions last year. He has absolutely no ball skills. The last 3 plays shows that clearly as he can't find the ball, can't time his jump and has no hands, or some combination therein. Looks a lot like Roman Harper in that regard.

I hope he works out since we paid him pretty well.

those are two tough wrs to cover, one has huge speed (jones), and the other is very physical (boldin)

He can cover .... He's not a gambler
All I care about.

As long as he can prevent a Dez Bryant from catching 10 passes for 200+ I'm coo with that even if he has to swat the ball away instead of catching it. Better than watching the receiver catch it and turning it up field for 70yds

Great video. I tried to upload a short video of Lewis yesterday and had the same embed problem, not long after youtube killed the upload. Hope you have better luck than I did.

I swear i was looking on youtube last night for some footage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom