Keenan Lewis in Metry bruh (1 Viewer)

Loomis working! Come back home got a feeling he will be a Saint soon.

Lets go! This guy and Cox and we are gooood.

do_it.gif

We are looking hard at CBs. Payton & Ryan must be planning on blitzing a lot. I like!

Lewis is visiting today and Cox is visiting tomorrow, who would yall rather?

steelersb_logo.gif
Keenan Lewis, CB, Steelers. Age: 27.
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
halfstar.gif

Keenan Lewis played very well in his first season as a starter in 2012, surrendering a solid 52.7 completion percentage and just three touchdowns.

Listed as "undervalued" by pro football focus. https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/02/26/performance-based-value-pittsburgh-steelers/

3. Keenan Lewis, Cornerback

It was a breakout year for Lewis who took his chance to start with both hands and looks likely to turn that into a big contract this offseason. It wasn’t without it’s rocky moments, but he showed a real play-making ability with his 16 pass deflections.

2012 Cap Hit: $1.2m
2012 Performance Based Value: $4.6m
Value Differential: +$3.3m

Lewis... I like CoX but he's hurt alot.:plus-un2: Lewis has played in LeBeau's system... which means he's used to playing alot of man behind a heavy-blitz scheme.

I hope we can afford him though.
jaguarsb_logo.gif
Derek Cox, CB, Jaguars. Age: 26.
star.gif
star.gif
halfstar.gif

Derek Cox would be ranked much higher if he were reliable. He's a talented cornerback, but he's missed 14 games in the past two seasons. The Jaguars have to be so frustrated with his inability to stay healthy.

Keenan played a lot of zone but I guess he can play man. Cox is 6'1 and an inch taller with Keenan being stronger. I'd go with Keenan over Cox mainly due to Derek's injury history.

Cox might have to cancel his visit tomorrow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom