Keenan Lewis in Metry bruh (1 Viewer)

Before Lewis got drafted by the Steelers he said he would love to get drafted by the Saints(he was the first player to every come out and publicly state that..
He was also my favorite corner in the draft

Cool. Good dude and a solid young CB who improved over the year last season, went to my alma matar (O perry walker) along with Wallace.

Just needs to catch the damn ball!

Thats my guy! Been on this dude since the end of the season. I think he's on the cusp of being one of the better CBs in the league. Man, lets get it done FO!!!

Keenan played a lot of zone but I guess he can play man. Cox is 6'1 and an inch taller with Keenan being stronger. I'd go with Keenan over Cox mainly due to Derek's injury history.

Cox might have to cancel his visit tomorrow.
Lewis is a guy who likes to get his hands on someone and press them..
He's a great tackler also

My idea
Keenan Lewis on 4 year 16 million dollar deal.
(Gets 1 million a year less than Lions' starter Chris Houston)

I would like either of them, though I'm partial to the hometown guy. 0 int's last year is a bit of a worry.

My Steeler friend is distraught at this news

My idea
Keenan Lewis on 4 year 16 million dollar deal.
(Gets 1 million a year less than Lions' starter Chris Houston)

that's fantasy land

If Houston signed for $5 million, that's the bottom line number for Lewis and probably somewhat higher (6-6.5 million potential max)

I would like either of them, though I'm partial to the hometown guy. 0 int's last year is a bit of a worry.

especially for one of the worst teams in terms of causing turnovers over the past 3 seasons (Saints)

If we get both Greer is good as gone! If we only get one I would prefer Lewis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom