Keenan Lewis Talks About Saints (VIDEO) (1 Viewer)

I would take less money to play on the Saints myself...how could you not when you grow up bleeding black and gold...it would be a dream come true

Works for me in IE but not firefox.

I've got Linux Firefox. Had to shut off Add Block Plus on the page. If you have NoScript allow all on the page and disable cookie blocker for the page if you have one. You'll be right.

First thing I noticed.... he's a lethargic speaker lol. Hate when people talk like that lol.

Glad to have him with us though, should be pretty solid for us, especially at the price we got him for

Some select quotes from Steelers fans:
Folks I think we nailed this one.

"That poor deluded fool. All he will get is bounties and oxy.

He'll definitely help that defense. :("

"yea... that's the disappointing part.

We would've been in much better shape with Lewis and Cortez long term.

Gay and Brown are nothing more than slot/nickel guys....

Ike has a year or 2 left... i'd rather have cut Ike, and had Lewis locked up to a bargain rate for a young starting corner."

"Let him go there when he's 32."

"what a day pitt loses to cuse and we lose lewis to the aints. what the dollar amount?

edit nvm 26.5 and 10.5 guaranteed. man we backed ourself against the cap so much we cant even afford that"

"I don't understand why the Steelers let Keenan go for that little money. Give him Harrison's cash, ffs. Maybe there's something I'm missing here, like he's been smoking blunts with 'Tone."

And he never has to wear those awful bumblebee uniforms again. :D

Don't forget this quote from the Steelers Message boards:

"You know, I always accept what the front office does during these free agency periods. I accepted the James Harrison, Santonio Holmes, and Joey porter releases, but the loss of Lewis just to me is one of the stupidest things we've done in a long time. Such a great up and comer that we molded into a nice future superstar in Dick's defense and to end it like this.... WOW is all I can say. To me, we are officially in the "We suck" rebuilding mode. Gay seems like a great pickup now. Such a waste of a future star that would be able to take ike's spot when he leaves.

Not even a freakin offer from the steelers? If he does sign for 4 of 5 million im going to be so ******."

So. Of our current top 3 CBs, who is best suited to play the slot, and who should stay outside?

I'm hoping between Lewis, Greer, and White we'll have a good secondary this year..

Liking this guy the more I hear about him. And the fact that he took less to be with the team he loves speaks volumes about him. I would do the same if I ever made it to the pros. Can you imagine getting the opportunity to play with your home team?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom