Keep an eye on the first round of cuts (1 Viewer)

He's been playing at guard during pats practices and played it in college, could be a good fit here. Our teams like each other quite a bit, who's to say it wasn't already in motion. Lets wait and see.

I don't know a lot about him one question I have is he a good fit for our zone blocking scheme?

We are set at 4 of 5 positions with Peat reportedly settling at RG. LG is a question, but 4 of 5 starters is hardly a disaster.

BYW I don't know how to "Kerp an Eye", but is sound awful.

There is a big difference between "set" as in naming a starter vs. being a quality performer.

The jury is still very much out on both guards and right tackle. 3 out of 5 starters with poor performers will lead to a "disaster".

Not to thread jack, but I'm really interested to see our cuts, especially on defense. As of right now I'm having a hard time cutting any of the guys outside of the dixons on the defense.

Your thoughts on Trae Elston? I hadn't heard his name a whole lot in camp thus far. Practice squad material?

On paper we're set, but by judging their play, no one should really be comfortable with what we've seen so far.

You're right, we could use the upgrade, but I doubt the team will do it.

Remember how terrible the defensive line looked last preseason (especially the middle)? It was terribly obvious that we needed to do something, and we as fans were searching the wavier wire and first round of cuts to see if they would bring someone in.

Well, it didn't happen. We went into the season with what we had and we payed for it.

:hihi:

You're arguement is like see the comments we draft an olineman in the first round because in Payton last 8 drafts we didn't

And last year we did bring in a player after final cuts we claimed Obum Gwachum. The arguement that we do it this this year because we didn't do it last year is just.....:jpshakehead:

You're arguement is like see the comments we draft an olineman in the first round because in Payton last 8 drafts we didn't

And last year we did bring in a player after final cuts we claimed Obum Gwachum. The arguement that we do it this this year because we didn't do it last year is just.....:jpshakehead:

Hey I hope i'm wrong, but just looking at the history of the Payton's tenure, I don't see it happening.

Your thoughts on Trae Elston? I hadn't heard his name a whole lot in camp thus far. Practice squad material?

See that's what I'm saying guys like that and also the Harris from Canada.
There is so much talent that was brought in on defense this year.

See that's what I'm saying guys like that and also the Harris from Canada.
There is so much talent that was brought in on defense this year.

Elston came in at 176 pounds and t 5'11 is too light for an NFL safety. A year on the PS to get his weight up and improve a couple aspects of his game could have him ready to make the 53 next yer and contribute.

Having Drano in my eye still gives me nightmares.

I could return the favor and post the hospital pictures :angryrazz:

nooooooo-noooooo.jpg

We will have much more to look at by next Friday ( the last round of cuts).

Whats up with Bosa. Could Saints make a trade to move him. Would sure love that pass rush in New Orleans with Bosa and Jordan. Give Chargers the first round #1 pick in 2017 draft plus a 5th rounder that could escalate to a 3rd rounder if incentives is meet.

BOSA TO NEW ORLEANS!!!

Whats up with Bosa. Could Saints make a trade to move him. Would sure love that pass rush in New Orleans with Bosa and Jordan. Give Chargers the first round #1 pick in 2017 draft plus a 5th rounder that could escalate to a 3rd rounder if incentives is meet.

BOSA TO NEW ORLEANS!!!
That ship's sailed. I think we had like last Tuesday or Monday to make a trade. Now either Bosa signs with the Chargers or sits out till next draft.

There he can re enter and the Chargers cannot under any circumstances draft him again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom