Keeper Help (1 Viewer)

saint_drago

I Must Break You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in a 10 team, PPR, dynasty league. I can keep up to three players. My keeper options are Antonio Brown, Todd Gurley, Gronk, and AJ Green. Brown and Gurley are easy as they could be 1st and 2nd overall but I'm having trouble deciding between Gronk and Green.

All through the summer I was thinking Gronk all the way but recently I've been thinking Green. I'm not worried about Gronk not having Brady for 4 games and I'm not that concerned with Martellus Bennett stealing targets. What worries me is Gronk's health. With his position and playing style injuries will always be an issue. Because of his size DBs have no choice but to go low. He's been healthy the past two years though.

Green on the other hand seems like the safer choice. I know I'll get top 10 production out of him and he could be a target machine this season without Sanu and Jones stealing targets. Green could be in line for a career high in targets.

Green. He is easily a top 8 pick in most PPR drafts and having him and Brown on the same teams is borderline unfair. Health may be a concern for him as well, but it will be much easier to grab a good TE in a 10 team league than to get another top 5 receiver.

Green. He is easily a top 8 pick in most PPR drafts and having him and Brown on the same teams is borderline unfair. Health may be a concern for him as well, but it will be much easier to grab a good TE in a 10 team league than to get another top 5 receiver.

This is what I'm thinking as well. If I keep Green I could still end up with Jordan Reed or Greg Olsen. If I keep Gronk I'm probably looking at a #2 WR like T.Y. Hilton at best.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom