Keeper League (1 Viewer)

2cmorgan

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Hello all I'm in a pay keeper league and we had 2 owners drop out and are looking for new owners if anyone is interested let me know dues are $27.50

Not interested but definitely love the keeper league feature. The others bore me.

We run 16 team 28 man roster so there is no room for error.

You build a trash team you are stuck with it for awhile. 50 bucks per team to enter now after the commish went keeper. You stay in until you sell your team to a new owner. You get a huge championship ring shipped. Crazy.

going for my second ring.

there is a separate board for this. Mods please move

Hello all I'm in a pay keeper league and we had 2 owners drop out and are looking for new owners if anyone is interested let me know dues are $27.50

Hmmmm sounds interesting....

I've never heard of a keeper league. What exactly are the rules?

I mean I would imagine whatever player you draft you have to keep. I get that, but are there any other limitations and curveballs?

Just send 27.50 and you can get:

QB Tim Tebow
RB Adrian Peterson
RB Troy Davis
WR Marques Colston
WR Onome Ojo
WR Tevanian Dural
Def Saskatchewan Roughriders
K Sebastian Janikowski

Reason #1 why i hate keeper leagues: Guys have no idea what they're doing, build sheetty teams, realize they are stuck for a while and bail; and have no financial committment.

You gotta get at least 3 years of league dues up front for these leagues to have any sort of sustainability.

OP, i imagine the 2 available teams are crap. Is the 27.50 a discount from what the others in the league are paying? Otherwise why would anyone want to join a keeper league already at a disadvantage?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom